Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Such a cool and inspirational article

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stephanos, May 25, 2009.

1. Great article. Really touching.

+rep

2. this only adds more to the question we all ask, "Why is marijuana illegal?!?!"

great article +rep

3. Awesome article. Really glad that the mom decided to write about it. I've never know anyone with autism personally but I think that any parent who is not seeing relief in their kids from pharm drugs should consider marijuana.

4. Great article, I have a fellow patient friend who has an adult aged autistic son that I'm going to share this with.

5. Great article! My daughter has Autism.

6. If she thinks ingesting regular marijuana helps, she should try giving him hemp oil. Who knows, that might even be able to cure autism. I seriously wouldn't be surprised. However, I'm not sure about that, since autism is a complex and inherited disorder. However, I am 100% positive it would work better than any other medication in existence.

7. Wow, you are definitely getting +rep from me for making me cry. All that woman wants is for her little boy to be a little boy. To experience what he should be experiencing.

It makes me so upset at the ignorance of all of these fucking people.

I'm really glad she turned down the risperdal. I took it when I was 14 for my bipolar disorder and it made pee the bed and lactate. Yes, it's a rather unsafe drug and I can only imagine what it would do to a small child.

Kudos to madre for putting her baby first and keeping her heart in the right place, even if she's using an "illegal", but safe drug to treat her boy.

The part that got me is when he brought the shoes to his grandmother, can you imagine how happy that made everyone? God, I'm such a fucking girl.:p