Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

such a buzz kill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dude im chillin, Mar 27, 2011.

1. when some girl youre not interested is all over you, totally ruins your high

2. Really? I love that shit, it's a pretty big ego boost. Plus I mean you know, gotta keep your options open.

3. I had a buzz kill last night. I was having myself a fantastic slumber, and someone texted me and my phone woke me up.

Make it worse, my text tone is the sound a guard gets when he gets alarmed in Metal Gear Solid 3

4. Is she hot? That's a good thing, unless she looks like a goblin or some shit. Then your out of luck.

5. Ya when she's like grabbing your crotch and rubbing on you it's like, "BITCH PLEASE!" GTFO. Then she gets butt hurt and pouts. I can't think of anything more irritating.

6. actually thats a nice ego boost. i have found its much easier to get interested in a girl who likes you than to try to make a girl who isn't interested in you interested. If that made any sense.

7. this definitely works both ways haha
    in most of my toke sessions with friends i'm the only girl there and this same fucking guy always goes "omg i get so horny when i'm high" then stares at me. it's really at the point where i'm smoking alone most of the time now, but i guess that's a problem to expect when most of your friends are male. they're really chill otherwise though

8. #8 GutteralShiva, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Just tell her to fuck off? Or be like every other guy in here and have no self control and fuck anything that comes your way.

9. well if they were hot, then itd be whatever but most of the time they are that in between (not ugly, not hot) but if youre trying to make moves on one girl there and right next to you the other one is all over you, it just ruins shit...haha

10. as long as she's not a fat girl it should at least be a slight ego boost

11. What,
    scared of a lil pussy?