Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sucessful stories of cheating a DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramones4d, May 29, 2009.

1. Hello GC, I am currently looking for a job, and since my first college summer started a few weeks ago I really would rather continue smoking instead of going on another T break. I'm somewhat scared that I will get a job, only to take a drug test and get caught using fake piss or urineluck, etc.... If anyone has a story of how they cheated a test or got caught, please let me know for my own assurance. Thanks guys :bongin:

2. if its just a job you can probably get away with it, but if this is your career don't risk it.

3. There are a lot of jobs that dont DT...

But i have cheated three tests. Or two. No, three. Uhh, fuck man, i really cant remember how many it was. Musta been cause i was so high the whole time. lol

I used a ghetto whizzinator. It was an IV bag with a temp strip on the bag and a 3 foot tube that hung down from it. I just filled it with a buddy's piss, taped a heating pad on the IV bag, and then taped the whole thing under my armpit. It was easy to conceal there, and nice and warm. They were lab tests and they carefully checked the temp, so i had to make sure it was good.

I just walked in, unclamped the end of the tube, let the piss fall into the cup, checked the temp, and walked out. Was SOOOOOOOO easy. They ddint suspect a thing, but it was SOOOOOO nerve wracking. My college career depended on me passing those tests. Woulda lost my scholarship had i failed. It was totally not worth smoking, but it all worked out in the end.

One time the temp was 92, which is VERY low, but still acceptable. I just pressed my thumb onto the strip pretty hard and rubbed it. The friction got it up to 96 degrees, and i felt comfortable with that.

4. Find a job that doesn't drug test. I reccomend craigslist part time section.

That or just do something illegal for money.
    Advantages: No drug test, more thrilling, often better pay
    Disadvantage: You better be paranoid or at least overly cautious unless you wanna end up in the slammer

Wait, why the hell am I advocating this?

5. I've used synthetic urine 3 times before. As long as it's not supervised and you hide the stuff well, then it's easy. The only drawback is that it's kind of price. You can buy it at certain headshops for around $60. It takes about 40 minutes to heat up to the correct temp.

6. ive never gotten DTed for a normal summer job (working retail, food place)...

7. Wow sounds like you pulled that one off nicely. So getting a heater really works well?

8. Just go into the food business for a summer job. You wont get tested.

now, if you are looking into a career path and you are applying for jobs that are going to break open a path to your career field, than I suggest quitting for a bit.