successful week 6.5 of flowering clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabiscurtis, Jun 6, 2010.

1. yup first roots were poking out today so i put in soil and removed the humidity dome. should i put the dome back? and also i was wondering when you take clones while flowering are you supposed to leave the bud thats growing on their when revegging or do you remove it?

thanks any help is mucho appreciated

2. I'm 90% sure you just leave it there. Several branches should emerge after a couple weeks.

3. sweet thats what i thought but i wasnt sure and couldnt find any info on it

4. Once the cutting roots you can take the humi dome off.

The more plant matter you leave on the faster it will take take off once it starts growing again. In about 3 weeks you'll see normal serrated leaves growing, but until then you'll be seeing rounded blades.

5. you can remove the dome as soon as they go into soil. light watering and misting...no food for a week or so. keep the plant under your rooting light until the palnt is starting to show new growth and move to vegging light. i would not take cuttings for atleast 3-4 weeks.

6. Yes, you leave the bud alone. After the plant has branched out, you can remove any of the dead bud material if you are worried about mold or infection attacking the necrotic tissue.

7. sweet. i know i probably should have taken my first clone off a vegging plant or early flowering one, but i heard how they grow bushy when taken in flower so i wanted to try it. thanks for the tips!!