Successful "Pot-Substitute" Sleep-Aid!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deep Blue, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Okay so I have been heavily indulging in Marijuana (and other things) for the past few months now. I have become accustomed to smoking a bowl of dank prior to sleep. But last night I was unable to get a hold of any smoke, and having smoked my pipe CLEAN of resin (When I say clean, I mean SHINY), I was left trying to goto bed sober. (Any pothead will know that once you get used to smoking before bed, it is VERY hard to sleep without aid) SO, I looked desperately around my room for ANYTHING. I found a few things...

1. Damiana leaf (capsules)
    2. Ginkgo Biloba leaf (capsules)
    3. Fresh ground Nutmeg (Literally FRESH GROUND, not the pre-groud junk)
    4. Ginseng leaf (capsules)

Having heard online that all of the above produce SOME effect when smoked/ingested, I began to feel adventerous. So I emptied some Tobacco out of a cig, put it in the bottom of my pipe. Then I took about half a capsule of each ingredient and mixed it all together and put it in on top of the tobacco. I lit the pipe, however knowing that if the flame hit the powder, it would probably ruin any psychoactive elements, I was careful to inhale at just the right pace so the flame would point to, but not touch the herbs. Let me just say, it is DEFINATELY not the most smooth/tasty smoke, but in this situation I really didn't care. So I proceded to toke the whole bowl. That thing burned FOREVER!!! I felt very stoned and dizzy so I laid down and got some weird CEV's. Anyways, it definately mimiced weed to an extent. Maybe it wasn't like dank weed but definately something. And it DEFINATELY enhanced my dreams. I've taken many "dream-potentiators" AKA : DPH, Valerian, Melatonin. But this was different, it expanded my dreams x10. I dreamt of a massive island and the only way onto it was to Rock Climb up a 200 foot cliff! And that's just the start of the dream!!! xD Definately worth trying!:hello::hello:

2. Haha, seriously though, it's really worth a shot! I didn't expect more than a buzz, but I got a nice head high with an awesome nights sleep + an AMAZINGLY (sur)real and intense dream!

3. I doubt I will ever be fiending hard enough from not smoking one day that I will just smoke a bunch of random shit in my room.

4. Best one ive seen. My man House lol

5. Congrats glad you are still alive

Keep trolling bro

6. Pretty sure smoking nutmeg makes you trip for days, the others are just fucking gross and probably unhealthy. If i ever become desperate enough to smoke that i will probably quit smoking altogether. If you dont have a toke, take some melatonin or tea, or your probably better off not sleeping at all.

7. I can attest that smoking damiana does have very mild effects. At first I used it to practice rolling joints. To me it kind of feels like the "leftover" high after some mid grade herb. I think I paid like $7 for 4oz. Some people use it as a filler with their Js/ blunts too.

8. Yeah, everything you suggested helps and damiana does give you a buzz when you smoke it. Herbs are awesome.

9. You should get some help