Successful Order from The Vault

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zikamirii, Apr 9, 2015.

1. #1 Zikamirii, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Hey guys just wanted to let you all know my order from The Vault Seeds got to me today, everything came good and in tact. Im east coast USA. Ordered an Auto White Widow, Auto Kush, and a free Royal Queen seed Special Kush #1. These guys ship from the UK. Highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for seeds. They sell like every strain you can think of, and you can even get single seeds. My order got here in 8 working days, and stealth shipping was amazing. Shipped in an unmarked box and the seeds were very well hidden. 10/10 would order again [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I ordered my white widow from the vault and they even gave me a free og kush, will use them again

3. Its frowned upon posting exactly how things are shipped. Just go with " they were shipped stealthily" instead of exact details. Stealth doesn't stay stealth when it gets posted about

4. Much better

Yeah, dont reveal stealth methods. But The Vault is the only seed company i use for so many reasons! They arrive quickly, have a huge variety, freebies, and best of all their staff is amazing! thanks for the great company and services Jack and company.

6. i just ordered a Royal Queen Auto Fem Sour Diesel , and since jack realized i enjoy Autoflowers he bumped the order up to a Auto Quick freebie seed instead  of a Special Kush #1 that i got last time. Thanks valut!!!! Always have my business. Just got done cutting down my NL that i got from Royal Queen, its amazing to say the least.

same i just cut mine down, same company same strain.. its the biggest auto ive ever grown!

check out this bud

2015-04-07 17.08.14.jpg

8. Our main colas look exactly alike, im ordering more seeds when they get this one again i can tell why its awlays out of stock