Successful Attitude Seed order.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by gheeda, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Took 10 days to get to me but my order has been received! Check out my haul :)

Product: Green House Seeds Big Bang Feminized

Product: Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Feminized

Product: FREE Green House Seeds Pure Kush Feminized

Product: UFO#1 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic

Product: FREE Barneys Farm Critical Kush Feminized

Product: FREE Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized

Product: FREE Barneys Farm Auto Blue Mammoth Feminized

2. Nice list.......

3. I reside in the southern states for those curious. Purchased w/ my own CC & everything. Gluck to those purchasing or thinking about purchasing in the future.

4. Love attitude, always come to me with no probs!!

5. I've heard great things about em, will try em for my next order....how much do you have to spend to get freebies?

6. #6 Ajd0003, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Attitude is the best I've ordered from them many times and its always a success

I'm scared to order anywhere else

^^^ u get more freebies the more u spend and I'm pretty sure u get the first freebie around a few bucks

7. You can see the prices under the UFO pictures on their main page.. it tells you how much you need to spend.

The things on my list marked FREE were part of the 4/20 promotion.. I'm really excited about that Blue Mammoth.

8. Ya I got my 420 order today. All the freebies u listed and 5 blue Himalya diesel fem autoflower.. the papers burn smooth that I got.. h
    Jus saying

9. Thanks! I saw that 4:20 special too late, too bad! I loved single seed company as they were great to deal with and shipped super fast and stealthy, but I wouldn't mind some free beans and/or tshirt. :).

10. Attitude is also having a Bangin tga sale buy a 10 pack and get 5 pack of third dimension free I'm pissed as shit I ordered my tga beans a week to early

O well I still got plushberry and vortex to keep me happy

11. My DNA shirt I got w/ my order is fucking sick...

12. [quote name='"gheeda"']

My DNA shirt I got w/ my order is fucking sick...[/quote]

Ya so is mine

Attached Files:

13. Great shirt! Sadly, I am super careful and stealthy and could never wear such a shirt in public.......screams "I grow weed!". ;)

14. [quote name='"ShovaBlaster"']Great shirt! Sadly, I am super careful and stealthy and could never wear such a shirt in public.......screams "I grow weed!". ;)[/quote]

Yea I don't wear them. I hang them up in my closet where I grow

15. Wise you are. :)

16. [quote name='"ShovaBlaster"']Wise you are. :)[/quote]

Thanks.lol. . I'm can't wait to get that b.f blue mammoth auto going :)

17. phenomenal outfit. i ordered 3 AK lowryder and 3 pakistan ryder, and they got here in 8 days. got 5 free seeds too. ironic that the seeds got here quicker than my growbox :mad:

18. [quote name='"T2D4"']phenomenal outfit. i ordered 3 AK lowryder and 3 pakistan ryder, and they got here in 8 days. got 5 free seeds too. ironic that the seeds got here quicker than my growbox :mad:[/quote]

I was wanting to try the ak lowryder.

19. Attitude has been great for me as well. Just got an order on the april promo, received in 11days to the southern US. Payed for 25 and got 13 freebies.

20. I got my order from Attitude Seeds in 8 days and I live in the mid-atlantic states.