Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Success With Synthetic Urine For Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whateveryousay, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I have to hand it to this and a few other forums for getting me through the prep, test,wait and successful outcome of a pre-employment drug test. Thanks a bunch to "whateveryousay" and that long story about how you prep'd and all the research..OK So Here's my abbreviated experience - California, August.

Dream job came up, interviews nailed it ! paperwork in progress, notified a week in advance about screen, sudden panic. 6'0 230, husky but some fat, almost daily smoker, last 20 years, No way i'm going to clean up in that time. People, I highly stress that you don't take some of the more foolish advice in drinking tremendous amounts of this or that, detox, some idiot suggest drinking bleach..man alive - don't kill yourself to a get a job, what would be the point ? OK, so settled on substitution as methods..now product..

for all the same reasons that others have selected testclear, I wanted real urine and did not have a local alternative supply to draw upon, so I opted to by the testclear kit and hope for the best.

I also had an initial list of test locations that included labcorp. I opted for labcorp as there are lots of threads about people testing there so I had the protocol down, and since this is a unsupervised test, thought it would be ok. 3 days before the target date I had suggested for the test, they gave me a new, different list of test places - and labcorp was not an option !!! It was either at a hospital (OMG !!!) or a mom-and-pop place, medical services practice.

I chose the mom-and-pop place for fear of the hospital would be more, I don't know, thorough? clinical, But now I would be going to a little place with no info on the net about it. I feared they would make me jump, frisk me, put on a gown, piss a bunch more than I was prepared to give..man alive..nervous wreck at times.

So, got the kit, filled the tube with warm water, put it in the taint area and practices..checking temp regularly..it was staying at 98-99 consistently.

The day of the test, I filled the tube up halfway with warm water. I used a digi thermometer to test tap water until it registered 105 degrees.I filled the tube up half way with 105 water.
    Next I pored the entire contents of the powdered urine in the tube. Some stuck inside the container so I add water to and shook it to get the residue, and poured it in the storage tube. Shook vigourously for about 10 seconds, looked, still some floating particles, continued to shake - foamed like crazy in the tube..let foam settle, all clear. Add water to the top of the tube.

Note: the tube has a gradient scale on it that tops out at 50ml. If you fill the tube to the very top, it adds about another 9nl and delution is not a problem, so I filled it to the very top to get extra in case the mom and pop demanded more.
    Also, if you don't fill it up to the very top, you can hear it sloshing if you have to jump, which at this point I didn't know. I also got paranoid and brought an visene bottle full of extra liquid just in case !

I checked side temp and it was about 99, then I put it under the crotch - no toe warmers needed -  and drove 40 mins to the center.
    Upon arrival, I parked on a side street and examined temp - perfect - between 98-99. Put it back in pace, strolled in, signed in, made kind smile and friendly disposition. Took a seat in a waiting room alone. 5 mins later, lead into a hallway and to a bathroom, with sink blocked and signs about not washing hands and not flushing toilet. There was a counter outside the bathroom and she gave me the cup - strip on bottom denoting how much to give - strip was horizontal on cup, low - aprox 45ml.
    She closed the door and was immediately outside the door. No fan in bathroom.

So I immediately removed the tube, poured the contents in the cup, temp at 97 after pour, set it on the shelf,  pulled out the hog, let fly some whiz for 3 seconds, made the noise as it were, zipped and popped open the door. Whole thing took less than a minute, morel like 30 seconds.

She put a lid, I washed my hands asked "how'd I do?" innocently, she said "just fine". She put the sample in a container, I signed the sticker, and that was it.

Now, the wait. It took 5 grueling days to get the results back, that jumped over a weekend - yikes. In the end, the results came back clean !!! and I passed the test, got the job..

Test clear powdered uring is absolutely real uring. when I was mixing it it was pee alright - foam and smell. color..just perfect..made me hyper-confident. And I didn't need the tow warmers either.

If you have to pass a pre-emp screen unsupervised, this is the way to do it. I swear to you I have no affiliation with testclear, just a schlepp with a test that I needed to pass - all on the line - testclear did the job..

2. Just used test clear today.  Temp just right at collection with warmers.

Waiting on results

Keep this updated

3. All good

Results negative which means I passed

4. Quick question for the guys who used test clear..

I have a pre-employment test tomorrow, most likely unsupervised, just wondering where and how exactly did you guys hide this bottle that test clear provides? ive seen a few ideas and ive been practicing different ways. I am just curious as to where you hid it or if you used anything to "strap it" to yourself.

5. Just giving you synthetic urine users the heads up I used the new shit and it works. I came across the newest version of Quick Fix version 6.1 I was a little skeptical because it was brand new Batch P143J01U made in October they said and there is no real reviews out there. Well let me be the first review I guess the stuff does work because I passed. I used it for a DOT test at Concentra labs in IL on 12/23/2014 turned it in the temp was about 96 but the lab tech said it was all good. She sealed it up and said it would be a few days for results, got the heads up from my boss on 12/30/14. I got a solid promotion making about 23k more a year. Basically the new stuff works just dropping a review for you newbies, this is what I used http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/product/quick-fix-6-1-plus/ :smoke:

6. Absolutely, Quick Fix Plus was my go to. I was referred to the product from a family friend and I must say I was nervous at first. I recommend practicing at home (what you'll wear, how to pull it out, etc) a couple of times, and make sure you open the warmer at least an hour before you need it as well!

I just took my test and the lady was very nice and didn't suspect a thing.

She said they'd know something in 10-15 minutes and I was free to go. 

This was around 3:40 p.m. (on a friday...boo/yay weekend!)

I will update with results!

7. #27 Buzzkilla, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015

Nice. Good job, I think it's a good call you went with synthetic urine than trying a bunch of weird substances and drinking fluids, etc. 

Thankfully in Canada employers generally do not ever drug test you.

8. This does work! Your home bashir probably lives in a state where they check for uric acid. That means you have to make sure that the product that you buy contains URIC ACID. However, if the state you live in tests for it, chances are it's illegal to ship it to that state. The way many companies have worked around this is by branding it as "fetish pee". that's right "fetish pee". This is so they can legally sell it in those states under the claim that it is for people who like to simulate being peed on for arousal. If you live in a state where "synthetic urine" for the purpose of passing a drug test is banned, try going to a sex shop and asking for "fetish pee". You have to think outside the box. Synthetics are how I have passed all of my pre-employment tests. 

9. I bought a product called Quick Fix Plus by Spectrum labs and used it for a pre employment drug screen and I failed due to adulterents bleach and Pyridinium Chlrochromate being detected in the sample at the clinic. Thanks Spectrum Labs !  A sure trial to hire was botched because of using your product ! I will use clean urine from a friend from now on and will avoid any products by Spectrum Labs in the future ! Peace !

10. I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd throw in my two cents here. Every single time I have used synthetic urine regardless of price or brand, I usually just go to my local head shop and get the cheapest stuff, I have passed with one exception. Synthetic urine WILL NOT WORK if it is a DOT drug test. I applied for a job driving truck through out the midwest and DOT drug tests are a lot more involved and precise and they will know the difference, they didn't come right out and say it was fake but told me the "specific gravity" was wrong whatever the hell that means. Otherwise if its your standard unobserved drug test you will pass. Cheers!

11. Anyone used xstream yet? I'm waiting for results I took test wed. It was shipped to test facility via fed ex. I've already worked four days now. It's Sunday what do you think. Would I have the results yet. Like have been fired already.

12. I just wanted to chime in with my experience as I am sure there are people out there who stressed like I did.

First, I had to sub for a pre-employment screen as I had smoked for a solid month, daily, although it was like a small bowl, but went through a qtr in about a month. THEN, I went to Oregon to visit a buddy and, well, dabs, insanely potent flowers, etc. for 4 days.

I knew I w's going to be getting a job offer, but also knew I was going to sub as the month of smoking prior to the OR trip blew any hopes of me passing legit.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, and still testing dirty with home test strips from Amazon.

I bought some Testclear and then got spooked, so I figured I would take advantage of a clean supply (wifey). Bought a 3 oz. travel bottle from Walmart and a bunch of toe warmers. Also had to order like 50 temp strips and only used one, but whatever... had to PRACTICE.

Let me repeat, had to PRACTICE. I went through the motions for a good week. Seeing how the temp behaved with the pack stuck to the bottle, placed in my crotch, etc., etc.

I found that sticking it to the bottle got the temps off the scale ( 100* + ) in about 45 minutes, but also discovered that after pouring the test sample into a cup and swirling around and some light blowing, it cooled to about 96-98 with ease. I wore 2 pairs of boxer briefs and had the package in between the layers under my sack with the temp strip away from my body.

TODAY, 3/5/15, I filled up the bottle with the clean urine and was short a bit and didn't want any sloshing, so I mixed the Testclear and topped it off. Strapped the warmer on with rubber bands and let it get to 96* and I went to the clinic, which was a FastMed clinic about 10 minutes away. They use eCups and eScreen and was the EASIEST thing. They even had a bathroom fan that came on with the light AND didn't have any coloring in the toilet - complete cake walk and I couldn't believe how easy it was.

Got in the bathroom pulled the bottle out, poured, swirled, blew a little then took a real wiz in the toilet. Handed it over and came back clean, as expected.

Even if I would have had to do it all again in a Quest or LabCorb lab, I would be fine. Remember to PRACTICE!!!! I would have been a nervous wreck if I wasn't prepared and understood how to handle any temp issues.

I was so pumped, I forgot my wallet in the lock box, lol.

Anyway, I hope some of you reading this gain some confidence. Even if I didn't have clean urine, I would have went with Testclear and still would have been good... it is real urine, after all.

I probably won't be on here unless I see a reply in the next day or so. As much as I love smoking, I love my job security and being able to support me and my family is my priority. So, until it becomes legal, I'll toke vicariously through all of you.

Peace and good luck out there!

AFT

13. failed with quickfix 6.1 in oregon