Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Success for a newbie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saul Goodman, May 9, 2009.

1. A couple days ago I smoked out of a little oney (took about two hits). Since I am a light weight (only smoked 3 times before) I was told 2 hits off good weed would be perfect for me.

Long story short, I didn't get high at all! I'm convinced I smoked it wrong or something. (and yes I held it in).

So that same day, I got this one dudes shake, and smoked it with my buddy.
    I was DETERMINED to do it right, so I took like 3 1/2 rips (finished the bowl off).
    I was high off my ass! Like, unbelievably high. So that was only like the 3rd time I really got high.

Just thought I'd share my success story with you hah. (sorry for the long post)

2. Congrats, a lot of new smokers I see think holding a hit in is just taking smoke in there mouth and holding their breath. As long as that smoke gets deep in your lungs I guarantee one toke will get you feeling something.

3. nice man, keep gettin' it done.

4. Congrats.
    Youre now offically a pothead
    haha

5. yeah someone mentioned here before that it only takes a few seconds for the smoke to do its thing so holding it in doesnt apparently do anything

6. Holding it in for 5 seconds and 5 minutes won't make a difference on how high you get. It's said that after about 5 seconds is when it starts killing brain cells. Just take a good deep inhale hold for a few seconds and blow out.

7. get your friend to shotgun it :devious: you'll get REAL high.

8. I love shotgun :D soo fun, and its nice to know your recycling insteada wasting the thc. whoooo ha