succeeding while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OhNoLastBowl, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Wassssuuuppppp guys???

So I am a shift manager of a pizza place but I do not want to be a shift manager for much longer. Now I love my job, probably abnormally much so, and like any self respecting person I want to "climb the ladder" and move up in my job. I want to be general manager of the store I work at and so far so good. My general manager says she wants me to be her replacement, but there's some things we have to accomplish before either of us are promoted.
    Now I smoke about as much weed as anyone. I smoke every day pretty much. My goal is to get promoted while sustaining my habits(I believe weed helps motivate me) and be a pot head success story. There are so many pot head failure stories made up by anti-pot organizations and government officials and I would like to prove those wrong.

Have any of you had any pot head success stories?
    I want to prove to myself, my family, and the world that even though I smoke pot in abundance, I can still set and accomplish goals.

2. Where is everybody???? Echo-o-oooo-oooooooo

3. Do it. It's up to you and you only. Prove them wrong. :metal:

4. I began smoking when I was 16 and a freshman in high school. I'm 29 now.

I earned a scholarship to one of the most prestigious research universities in the country. I chose to drop out because it was dull, and instead I got another scholarship to go to a school I liked more. I have 3 degrees, 2 bachelors and a masters. That's just something to fall back on though. I run my own business. Well, a few businesses. I'm not rich but I get by, enough that I'm looking into purchasing a few acres of land out of state and building a cabin.

I have a wonderful relationship with my family- especially my father, who smokes like crazy and also successfully runs his own business. I have many loyal friends who are good, honest, hard-working people.

Oh... and I live with two beautiful women, both of whom are pretty much sexually insatiable. After they wear me out and I fall asleep, they're usually still screwing each other for hours...

And yes, this is all 100% true, and I've accomplished a lot more I'm pretty proud of.

Also, there hasn't been a day I haven't smoked grass in 12 years. Every day. Every single day. I literally have not missed one day. Without it, I don't think I would be where I am today.

Hope this helps.

5. [quote name='"Gospel Plow"']I began smoking when I was 16 and a freshman in high school. I'm 29 now.

I earned a scholarship to one of the most prestigious research universities in the country. I chose to drop out because it was dull, and instead I got another scholarship to go to a school I liked more. I have 3 degrees, 2 bachelors and a masters. That's just something to fall back on though. I run my own business. Well, a few businesses. I'm not rich but I get by, enough that I'm looking into purchasing a few acres of land out of state and building a cabin.

I have a wonderful relationship with my family- especially my father, who smokes like crazy and also successfully runs his own business. I have many loyal friends who are good, honest, hard-working people.

Oh... and I live with two beautiful women, both of whom are pretty much sexually insatiable. After they wear me out and I fall asleep, they're usually still screwing each other for hours...

And yes, this is all 100% true, and I've accomplished a lot more I'm pretty proud of.

Also, there hasn't been a day I haven't smoked grass in 12 years. Every day. Every single day. I literally have not missed one day. Without it, I don't think I would be where I am today.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

We got a real badass over here :0

I'm not being sarcastic. We should trade craniums for a day haha :p

6. [quote name='"Gospel Plow"']I began smoking when I was 16 and a freshman in high school. I'm 29 now.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

True O.G.

7. Badass? Nah. I just live life on my own terms. But if you want an example of a badass who loved his herb...

"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
    Hunter S Thompson

'Nuff said.

8. [quote name='"Gospel Plow"']Badass? Nah. I just live life on my own terms. But if you want an example of a badass who loved his herb...

"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
    Hunter S Thompson

'Nuff said.[/quote]

Respect, dude.

Respect :bongin:

9. Yes is all that is needed. Just yes.

10. Kind of believable until bolded... what situation are you in where you're living with two bi sex addicts who fuck you and each other?

11. [quote name='"Autechra"']

Kind of believable until bolded... what situation are you in where you're living with two bi sex addicts who fuck you and each other?[/quote]

His life does seem a but grandiose, but give him the benefit of the doubt. If he feels he needs to lie to impress a bunch of stoners on an internet forum than shame on him! Lol.

12. [quote name='"Gospel Plow"']I began smoking when I was 16 and a freshman in high school. I'm 29 now.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

You're a legend.

13. Usu if you can keep your tokin' hidden then you can make a success story.