Subwoofer Earthquakes

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ddd3, May 9, 2012.

1. I love bass, and my goal with bass is that I want to eventually have the most insane system in my car. It would be nice if I was able to cause earthquakes, or drive by and shatter people's windows, etc. Do you think this is possible?

Is it possible for a subwoofer in a car to cause damage when you drive by, such as mild earthquakes/shatter glass? Not that I would do this intentionally but am just wondering if it is possible :D

2. Yeah, you can shatter the windows of your own car and probably shatter your eardrums haha. Why would you want to go around causing earthquakes and shattering windows? Windows are expensive and earthquakes fuck shit up, you should watch the news sometime. Doing this shit just seems like something that would get you killed/arrested real quick.

3. If your subwoofer was causing goddamn earthquakes than you would be dead the instant you turned that sound system on.

4. A subwoofer that can create earthquakes all around you, but somehow not destroy you and your car? You didn't think your question through, did ya now?

And if this was some how possible, why would you drive around shattering peoples windows? I'd chase your young ass down and shatter your fucking skull :D

5. You are really high, huh?

6. only if you wear a super villain costume and call yourself the bassinator

7. or a superhero named bassnectar

8. what kinda hero causes wanton destruction?

9. My curiousity came when he said he wanted to shatter the windows of others, but didn't consider his own. You can have a system you can hear the bass on easily from a couple blocks away if you are looking to piss people off, it sort of meets your other requirement also of wanting to shake a small area.

10. well i wasnt really referring to a wanton of destruction i was kinda joking around cuz when i read basinator i thought it was bassnectar for a second and was just tryin to be funny. Bassnectar causes a wonton of wobblybass that helps people have a good time but does not break shit, although when he played red rock people complained about noise for 14 miles. I think thats more than even competition systems put out although im no expert and have never been to a comp ( although i do have a comp vr in my car).

11. Damn you must be high man, you not going to ever cause a earthquake with bass lol. And trust me 2 12' are enough to kill your ears.

12. ohhhhh i see. ive never heard of that dude before, its pretty decent.

13. mine as well just strap a damn bomb to your car cuz soon as you turn a system like that on everyone around you, especially you, would be destroyed lol

14. huh really hes pretty big in the electronica/dubstep scene ( although a lot of his music isnt dubstep at all). I would say hes up there with deadmau5 and skrillex and def more talented then skrillex. i saw him at house of blues on 4/19 and he fuckin killed it. he mixes all his shit live and none of it is stuff from a cd ( he compiles and rearranges all his songs and shit ) unlike certain edm artist who press play and sit back and collect the money (cough*skrillex*davidguetta*cough). on a sidenote im not really trying to start shit with anyone who disagrees with what i say so lets not get heated about this shit.

15. With frequent exposure to that kind of volume, you're definitely headed towards hearing loss and tinninitis, which are permanent and not fun to live with.

16. [quote name='"garrison68"']With frequent exposure to that kind of volume, you're definitely headed towards hearing loss and tinninitis, which are permanent and not fun to live with.[/quote]

Yeah word, I've had ringing in my ears since I was little and my loud music/jamming doesn't help lol. You get used to it but its still annoying as fuck sometimes

17. This is what you need:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA]Whistle Tips with Bub Rub - YouTube[/ame]

18. Its that wooooo woooooo know what I'm sayin? Lmao

Woooooo woooooooo

19. yeah im not big in that whole electonica scene, but if you put jay in front thats my shit.