Subway

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Cypress420Hill, May 9, 2012.

1. Guess I'm not sure. The OP just said a spaghetti sub, and some one else mentioned a fried spaghetti sandwhich. Neither one ever mentioned meatballs. lol

2. Ah, true. I guess I took it for granted that there would be meatballs because who the hell would want just a spaghetti sandwich lmao.

3. Yeaa I'm not too much of a "subway" fan. They are probably the most cheapest chain stores for sandwiches they give you 2 prices of meat and then a pound of lettuce lol. Go find a nice deli where they stack them meats and cheeses son!

4. theres a 24 hour subway a block from my house, if it wasn't for it being open 24 hours I'd probably never eat subway lol

But at like 3 in the morning, on the way back from bars or a party, it's pretty decent.

Last month after going out on a thursday night for my best friends birthday, after going to a few bars and hitting up a couple strip clubs I ended up passing out in my driveway at 4 in the morning with a 1/2 eaten sub in one hand and my bowl in the other.

5. Damn man. I wish I had a 24 hour Subway around here. The grocery store just doesn't do it sometimes. Especially when you have to pay 3-4x more money just to get the right ingredients for a good sub.

6. any one ever tried cheeba hut?? heard there whole menu is stoner and they sell sandwhich size's like pinner for small nug for middle and blunt for the big sanwhich

7. yea it's pretty nice, especially when you get the munchies at 3 am.

there's also a burger king a few blocks away from me that's open 24/7, but after like 2 in the morning their food is shitty, or they dont have/ "run out" of 1/2 of the things on the menu.