Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subway is too hard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Los Ganjales, May 15, 2010.

1. I want to kill you both. I smoked my last bit of weed beofre I went to subway and got my a philly. totally forgot about the fuckin meatball.

btw if you add honey mustard to that meatball, fuckin great.

I think im gonna get one of those for dinner tonight. I Cant FEEL IT.

2. Only a stoner would think of putting honey mustard on a meatball sub :eek:

3. Haha, I put that shit on everything. Good Honey Mustard is like crack to me.

^^ I really should have proof read my high writing in my last post. Fuckin wow.

4. Ummmm, am i the only one who thinks subway is a complete rip off. Quiznos is cheaper and tastes like 50x better. :smoking:

5. Quiznos is great but it's mad expensive so I dunno what your talking about it being cheaper. It's like 10x more expensive. Thats why I go to Subway because it's $5 for a footlong. Quiznos is like $15 for a footlong lol.

6. Yeah but that's if you buy the cheapy subs. Which i hate. I end up getting one that's like 10$ plus the extra meat cus subway cheaps you out and puts all vegetables and no meat.

I go to quiznos and got a foot long and a drink with a bag of chips for like 7.50

But then again, these are Canadian prices im dealing with. Almost every kind of fast food is way more expensive here then in the U.S.

7. that really cracked me up :laughing:

since i have some anxiety issues, i rarely go to subway.

also, i used to have a friend that worked at a subway, and she gave me free food all the time. since then i've only paid for subway once, and i really didn't even want to then, but it was the only place around and i didn't know the area well.

its hard to pay for something after you got it for free for such a long pd of time.

8. ooo yeah lol BMT on italian herbs and cheese bread. lettuce, peppers and jalapenos with mayonaise and southwest sauce.

with a coke and doughnut cost me......£3!!!!! damn i love knowing the dude who works there lol he knows i blaze so he drenches it in sauce!

looks wrong but tastes amazing

Attached Files:

9. My subs def never look like that. If they gave me something like that, I'd tell them to fuck themselves and I'm gonna go get a Mcdonalds if I want some fucked up food.

10. hahah its cos it got carried home in a bag =/ but still tastes amazing. i just love it drenched in sauce lol

plus i dont give a shit what my food looks like lol as long as it takes amazing

11. If it was in a Subway bag, Then what the fuck did you do, Climb a mountain, Get to the top, Smoked a blunt and proceeded to eat you're sub. Cuz honestly, I've never had a fucked up lookin sub. Never looks like the ones on the commercials, But not that bad.

Anyone ever had a Baldinos? Those fuckers are delicious. Thats the other Sub place I eat at. Talk about Oh, My, Fuckin God.

12. its busy on a saturday morning so people have a tendency to knock bags and shit. i normally eat in but kids screaming makes me wanna swing the sub at them.

im going again tonight to try and chill with my sub this time lol i will take pics again

13. LMAO. You just gonna whip out a camera out in the middle of a subway and take pics. They def gonna think you are high.

If someone asks why you are, Just be like,

"I'm a secret British Agent, and I am sending this picture and a sample of the food to a friend to make sure it's not poisoned. Btw, I was never here. Because I am, Jay, Big Jay. Okay?"

14. LOL nows thats funny shit but why not lol people ask for randoms subs that dont exsist so a camera wont do anything.

im definately still hungry tho =/

15. lol, yea i've had some odd looks before when i took pics of stupid shit for the city. the last time someone said something was when i took a pic of myself but cover up my face.

that would be great to say though.

16. And the government says Weed is bad. I could totally write a fiction story while high. I've always thought about writing a movie. But I'm sure I'm not the only one on GC who has thought about it.

17. Then give it a go. I write novels and short stories and non-fiction as well. It's fun, sober or high.

18. I'm sure you do. I think I remember a thread where I told you that you should write a book. But I guess it was already true. The only thing about writing a movie, It seems kinda hard to start it out.

19. You start out by writing a story, also known as the script. Then you get someone to endorse it, or sell away the rights to it.

Good luck, :smoke:.