SUBWAY any footlong for $5 perfect munchie

Discussion in 'General' started by Road RunneR, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Spicy Italian FTW

2. not limited here man, its a full time deal

3. Then again man, I've gone up their for the 5$ footlong and soemtimes it came out 7-8$ and then they say some bullshit like oh the Turkey subs aren't 5$. So I sit there with $5.50 saying how we going to work this out lol? Friend spotted me some money but that shit still pissed me the fuck off.

4. Why would I say I want honey oat if I want the 9 grain honey oat? They have both.

5. have any of u ever heard of a good deli or steakshop? i mean ill eat subway when im not close to a good deli or in an area im not familiar with. nothing beats a fresh italian, turkey, hot roast beeef, roasted pork, cheesesteak etc from a local steak shop or deli.

6. x2

its the only one I can eat.

and they skimp on the fuckin veggies like WTF MAYNE, its the ENTIRE COMPOSITION OF MY SAMMICH!!! :mad:

7. correct. this is because they did any 5 dollar footlong, then changed it to only selected subs, not including turkey. some footlongs were 5 dollars but it became only a few, not it is ANY again, except of course double meat. anyways it truly is 5 dollars right now, but only for a limited time

8. No they dont, Its the same thing bro! alright let me break this down, We either use white or wheat then we spray that white or wheat with water and roll it in seasoning and it becomes honey oat and/or italiain herbs and cheese, the mont. ched. is just white with cheese put on it after it proofs

9. Custom made in that bitch.

Check this out right quick:
    Foot long on white bread.
    Roasted Chicken Breast
    American Cheese

- Now toast that shit

now we add the rest:
    Green Peppers
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Mayo

- Now you have an orgasm in your mouth, and then shit out that orgasm later that day having it smell just like it did when it went in.

10. Then I am terribly, terribly upset now. I was just there yesterday and the stupid little bread case had "honey oat" and "NEW! 9 grain honey oat." The 9 grain shit is darker, more grainy, and made me shit like 5 minutes after downing that bitch because of all the fiber. :devious:

I've been living a lie with my Subway bread :(

11. Spicy Italian FTW:hello: