Suburbia Backyard Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LilRonnie, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I still can't get over the fact that I can grow my medicine legally in my backyard. The way it use to be and the way it should be again.

In 1619, America's first marijuana law was enacted at Jamestown Colony, Virginia, “ordering” all farmers to “make tryal of” (grow) Indian hempseed. More mandatory (must-grow) hemp cultivation laws were enacted in Massachusetts in 1631, in Connecticut in 1632, and in the Chesapeake Colonies into the mid-1700s.

Attached Files:

2. What have you got that one wild, big plant in? I can't tell by the picture, but it looks very cool...

3. The unknown bag seed is in a 2x2 hole of FF ocean forest soil. It was given to me when it was about a month old in a 5 gallon bucket, half full of crappy dirt. I'm surprised it looks as good as it does, I really wasn't planning on growing anytime soon.

4. Beautiful man. I wish I could "legally" grow in my backyard! :-/

5. Thanks man, I wish everyone would be able to grow legally in their backyard. I also know what its like to grow indoors on the DL, man was I always paranoid. This is why I've also been a member of NORML over the years, legalize it!