Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

substituting urine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AmyRm112, May 11, 2003.

1. Ok, I did a search first before I posted this, but there wasn't much info about this.

I have to take a drug test sometime the beginning of next week. I have a physical for a job at a hospital. My sister said she would piss for me. I know you have to keep it body temperature, but that is about it.

How long does piss last? And if you put it in a condom and put it inside of you, would the latex show up on the test? Should I put it in a ziplock and put it inside of me?? Also, do you refrigerate it until a couple hours before you need it? Or should you keep it room temp?

I just really need to know how long urine will last before they can tell if it is bad.

Thanks so much guys!!

2. get her to piss the day of the test, that way its "fresh".... anyways.. when I had to do that, sence i'm a guy and all, I taped the condom to the inside of my thigh.. and I passed...