Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Substitute For Medicinal Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by steven688, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I can only obtain mid grade marijuana and I like to smoke each day to help with my bipolar. Now since I can't obtain Medical Marijuana and have better highs, can I smoke a lot of mid grade marijuana to get a lot of thc in my system?

I'm not sure if this makes since

2. Yea man the more you smoke the higher you get... theres a limit though, eventually you'll reach a plateau where you dont really get any higher.

It'll build up your tolerance to. In my opinion since tolerance is partially mental, the simple act of smoking will speed it up. In other words, smoking higher grade less often may allow a lower tolerance then smoking mids like its your job.

3. That is how I feel with mid. I have to smoke mpre and more and take up so much time.

I also smoked alot of synthetic marijuana and i think it has damaged my brain but when I smoke a shit ton of mid grade I feel more relaxed and in tune with reality. I can't even imagine what good medical would do.

4. [quote name='"steven688"']That is how I feel with mid. I have to smoke mpre and more and take up so much time.

I also smoked alot of synthetic marijuana and i think it has damaged my brain but when I smoke a shit ton of mid grade I feel more relaxed and in tune with reality. I can't even imagine what good medical would do.[/quote]

Good medical would put you beyond cloud nine. I been in the same boat smoking syntactic because of drug tests and it sucks donkey balls.
    After switching to actual weed I'm much happier and don't have all the weird body problems and aches I was having smoking synthetic

5. No.

Smoke 2 grams of mids will not get you as high as smoking a gram of medicinal marijuana.

Youll just get the "mids" high really strong if you smoke alot.

But if you make edibles with the mids, youll have some dankk edibles.

6. Dang I wish I lived in a medical state... This mid is gettimg old after a while.

7. Yeah that synthetic shit is good. But terrible for you.

There has to be dank bud around you. Ya just gotta look for it.

8. Ya I do think I need to branch out and find the goods.

I can buy some shitty weed that they call dank that is dro. But that is the best.