Substitute for Canna Boost / Bloombastic?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by nucleo, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Anyone? Come on! I know someone can tell me there's this brand out there with exactly the same ingredients at the fraction of the price...

Pretty Please... :)

2. They are both completely different products.

I replaced canna boost with Uncle Johns Blend from Cutting Edge Solutions. It is 1/5th the cost and I think it does a better job at enhancing turpins and resins.

I haven't used Bloombastic before because it is outrageously expensive. I do use Advanced Nutrients Big Bud dry at 1g per gallon from days 10 to 30 during bloom to increase flower production. I find this to be a very effective product.

The gains from bloom enhancers are a percentage gain. If you only have a few hundred watts of lighting then your gains will not be very great. A few extra grams when it is all said and done. The true benefits are available to growers who have a dialed environment and more than adequate lighting. Do not rely on "magic potions" to improve the grow when there are other facets worth addressing.

3. I agree with above poster. Environment is king, get that in balance and everything comes together.

4. I like bloombastic, oregeonism, and liquid karma

I don't like cana boost- lower results compared to cost value

5. #5 HydroExpert, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    [​IMG]

Golden Tree...and they guarantee it

Attached Files: