Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Substitute bong bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PipeDream35, Nov 29, 2012.

1. My bong bowl broke recently and I don't have the money to buy a new one till next week, and its my favorite piece to smoke out of. Anyone have any ideas to make a homemade one?

2. Well if you only need to use it a couple times, cut up an apple into a bowl-type shape that fits in your bong. Maybe you could use a socket too, but I wouldn't recommend it. Otherwise, you gotta get a new bowl dude.

3. dude no option but to sell semen here to get a new bowl. only plausible explanation i see

4. [quote name='"abusfullofnuns"']Well if you only need to use it a couple times, cut up an apple into a bowl-type shape that fits in your bong. Maybe you could use a socket too, but I wouldn't recommend it. Otherwise, you gotta get a new bowl dude.[/quote]

this.
    test your carving skills and craft a bowl that fits with an apple or other fruit/vegetable. I'd only use it for like a day though, then replace it.

5. Look through your couch for change, get the cheapest bowl you can until you have more money. A simple glass bowl will probably be under $10 at a headshop.

6. Something that actually works super good as a bowl is those tips meant to squirt out cake frosting. Attach that shit to a plastic pen or something, and try it.

7. you can go to your gas station and pick up a dutch or something and practice your rolling skills!!! i know a lot of people dislike blunts, but its an option!

8. Carrot, cut into a bowl size, stick a needle through it, then a nail, idk why but everytime i just use the nail the whole carrot splits into a bunch of pieces but when you use a needle first, alls good, haha ya well this works haha, just push the carrot onto the bongs joint and that'll attach it on there

9. iu once made a bong out of a juice container, bbq lighter tip and an apple, so maybe an apple?
    just make sure to clean the outside of the downstem when your done with it lol

10. Carve an apple to fit your piece. Then once you take a few rips you can eat the pieces. Win win :)