Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Substance that looks like bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I blaze it, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Long story short, my mom took some weed from me, and i found it, what can i use to replace the weed after i smoke it?

2. Some of the new legal bud out there looks real. I mean, I doubt your mom is stupid as hell and she probably knows what real weed looks like and smells like.

I'd say your best bet is to not even go through the trouble and just buy another bag of real weed to smoke.

3. Your best bet is to respect the wishes of the person who is putting a roof over your head, or get your own place then blaze away.

4. Yeah...I'm just going to buy another bag, I mean my mom is out of town for like a month and this weed...is just sitting here.....man.

5. Listen to oldschool, wise words.

6. I agree with the post above too, but if the weed she took is dank shit, just buy a bag of mids and replace it with that.

7. if its grinded just put some parsley in there or somethin from ur kitchen cupboard. somethin green. likelyhood is she will never inspect it anyway

8. erm, just a thought, if she is away for a month and she didn't get rid of the weed but stashed it, I have to ask why? If she didn't want it in the house because she doesn't like it or the risk of it, then surely she would have got rid of it. Doesn't make sense.

9. Agreed.

OP, buy another bag and when she comes home give her the one she took and say "Lets toke"

Hope she doesn't take the 2nd one and hold out on you too.

10. she stashed it, to catch you. you touvh tha bag of weed, your going to gett bitched at for sneaking around her room

11. maybe its hers ? xD

12. Well, If you are 18 like your suppose to be.. Tell your mom your a grown man, paid for that with the money you worked for and if you decide you want to smoke some herb to relax than its your right as a human being and an adult to make that decision.

BAM!

13. It's her right to kick his ass out. Best bet would be, if anything like this - to talk to her and try to convince her. If it doesn't work, talk about moving out. Don't get fresh loud or angry with her - it's her house. You'll get no where.