Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SubSolution on TCUP testing cup? If I pass I'm done with probation! Advice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TyLeRiNgO, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I've read many forums old and new about both dilution and sub methods. My situation is a little different given a few circumstances so I figured I'd finally post and ask for advice on this.

Here's my situation:

1. I've been on unsupervised probation for 6 months for a paraphernalia charge (empty weed pipe in car, spent 12 hours in jail) that required me to enroll in a substance abuse program. The extent of it is I need to talk to a counselor for like half an hour every 1-2 weeks and pass random drug screens. (Im also a heavy smoker kind of- it's actually kind of baffling that I've made it this far without ever stopping.)

2. This is what makes my situation in particular different compared to what I see posted online: I have managed to "pass" negative using dilution method a couple times- but the guy said each time it came up diluted and next time they may have to redo it if it happens again. He has told me this twice now, and also notices how badly I have to pee when I'm in the office talking to him. Loading up on creatine supplements days before sadly didn't even work for me..

3. I know the exact test I'm taking. It's a home test this facility orders in bulk called the "Tcup" 12 panel (blue cup). I have never seen it mentioned here on this forum. He doesn't watch he just waits outside and I pee in the cup, and results come as soon as he screws the cap on and we look at the results together. It has little tabs that say "Diluted" and another that says "invalid". This worries me deeply for the sub method...

4. After not having an appointment for a while, I get word that my next and turns out LAST appointment is Wed Sept 19th (ONE WEEK from today) and as long as I pass the drug screen, I'm off probation. I highly doubt 7 days is enough to come up legit clean, even being only 5'8 150 lbs with a fast metabolism.

So that's my situation...it is very important to me to pass this. I'm ready to get off probation so I can leave this town and start a new life. I don't want to dilute again, it is a lot of stress a tummyache and I know he won't buy it. I've been researching and I think I've decided I'm going to order Sub Solution (I hope to God it gets here within a week) as it seems to look the most realistic and has great feedback. I've heard many people failing QuickFix 6.2 so I've been turned off by that. But since the Tcup has an "invalid" tab, would it detect Sub Solution as not genuine..?

So in a nutshell I guess I'm looking for advice..I figure knowing the exact test kit that I'll be using must come in handy in some way. Finding answers for my situation has been very hard because of my weird circumstances. My reward for passing this is an immediate new life in a new town, maybe even a legal state! To know my new start can begin in just one week has me so excited but also nervous. I really appreciate anyone's input and I'll update how the ordering process / test day goes next week. Sorry for the long post, I had lots to say..thanks for reading, friends. :icgreen:

2. Here's a photo of the exact cup used.

Attached Files:

3. Alright so after some research I'm beginning to freak out a little.
    It appears the test looks for a chemical called "Glutaraldehyde" to check for adulteration because it is known to cause false-negatives:

How To Catch Someone Trying To Pass A Drug Test

"Glutaraldehyde: This tests for the presence of aldehydes. Adulterants that it tests for include UrinAid and Clear Choice. Both contain glutaraldehyde which can cause false negatives by disrupting the enzyme used in some urine tests. Glutaraldehyde is not normally in urine; so when it is found it is generally a good indication that adulteration has occurred."

They claim that Clear Choice contains glutaraldehyde. Is this info just outdated crap?

Again I'm hardly finding any info- the closest I can find are sites that advertise Clear Choice products and merely mention that some tests look for the chemical, but don't elaborate. One site did claim that a quality product won't be an issue with any of the chemicals but idk who to listen to. Please please help :unsure:

TLDR: Does Clear Choice Sub-Solution still contain glutaraldehyde and should I be worried

4. No replies but I'll update anyway.
    I got my Sub Solution right on time, appointment is tomorrow morning. I'll post how it went.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It worked. Appreciate the outpouring of support!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So what worked for you?? In same position

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Im glad. Hope your moving. Im looking to move bk west. Looking for a roomate