Subscription fees for Madden, Modern Warfare, etc.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vash.The.Stampede, Nov 23, 2011.

1. :laughing:
    gamestop mad at ea? you realize game companys are what keep gamestop running right? If you really "supported" a company you would buy there games new. which you wouldnt have to buy an online code.

2. This pass didn't cost me anything as it came with the game brand new, but if you buy this title used you have to pay for the online pass.. Pretty gay if you ask me

[​IMG]

A lot of games that have DLC available already have the DLC on the disc. Newer DLC's come in sizes like 144kb compared to 1 or 2gb.. All that tiny file does is unlock what's already on the disc. Customers shouldn't have to pay again for what they already bought..

3. #23 El Duderino, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    yup i had that problem with NFS Hot Pursuit(used) i got last nite. im taking it back today for a new game. and i have PS3 cuz i dont want to pay to play games online when i already pay for the internet(boo Microsawft). no more EA games for me.

a thought just occurred... what if i buy a new EA game, use the code, a year-or-so passes, does the code expire or go bad after that? will i have to "re-buy" a code to play my originally new game online again?

4. No, the codes dont expire.

5. To people saying buy new.. please see my above posts. You can buy new and not get a working code if the price drops below $60. I called about it and was told it wasn't a mistake when it happened to me. I hate buying $60 games and usually wait for price drops, so EA is saying "fuck you" to me.

it's bullshit

6. ah thats a scam. Is that ea telling gamestop to take them out to get sales for the codes to make up for money?

7. They just told me they couldn't help on the phone and on their broken forum they said I should have bought the game sooner and totally blew me off..

Because of that I can't bring myself to buy their shit anymore. I might pirate it though just out of spite