subs...they are the shit

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Jan 13, 2008.

1. so i just have to say, i used to be a subwoofer hater. i thought they were just some noise pollution bullshit. then i jammed them for awhile, then recently i got some subs and they are the shit. word. no better feelin than cruisin just fuckin bumpin after a long day.

<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/eHObel2nvL"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/eHObel2nvL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

2. Dude, I was sure you were speaking of sandwiches. But, I do love some subs. Mainly for just the quality sound though, I'm not one to just want the bump for the sake of it.

3. bad sounding subs can indeed be annoying. if they sound clean but can also hit hard then

bumpage

if you are throwed then

bumpage

props to quiznos

4. I had subway today, haven't had them in a while.

I used to have subwoofers, but too lazy to get them installed. The one thing I hated about getting subs was that they loosened all the small nuts and bolts in the car, and when you hit a corner hard you can hear your car squeak, even in a new car.

5. Subs are fucking awesome, most people don't buy good ones though, or they buy the wrong kind of amp or something.

6. Yeah, back when I had them, I asked around first. I changed the 6x9s in the doors, and then amped those. Then amped a 10 inch solo baric?

7. yeeeah boi. where u been HiH? gotta love driving around in h-town banging some z-ro with a good system.

8. Ohh yeah, Im spoiled now, I gotta have bass to my music when Im driving around or it just doesnt sound right to me.

9. <3 my subs too. I got 2 12's and they make the drive alot better!

10. shit man just takin care of life.gotta quit smokin for abit so im tryin to get back in with the codone connects. but yeah just been out on the road jammin enjoyin the newfound bass.
    word