suboxone(Buprenorphine) experiance/summary.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LilWyte2590, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Last night i picked up two and a half 8 milligram pills of suboxone(Buprenorphine).For those of you who dont know what this is,its an Opioid; Analgesic; Anxiolytic,according to erowid.
    Its used to treat heroin addicts and opiate addicts and stop them from taking opiates by blocking the opiate receptors while giving them a high thats suitable enough for them so they dont feel like shit but probably still feel a little shitty,depending on what level of addiction their on,im assuming.Anyways on to my experiance.

My guy T handed me 2 and a half 8 milligram pentagon shaped orange pills for 15 dollars.Not a half bad price.I asked him numerous times about the pill and its effects.Even though i did alot of research on erowid and grasscity and wikipedia i still wanted to see if what he said matched.He described the high,much like anyother good opiate buzz(Heroin,perocset etc) but different at the sametime.Some people reported somewhat stimulating effects along with the opiate effects in the experiances i read on erowid.Anyways at first,me being someone very expericianced with opiates thought that i was hardly(if going to at all) catch a buzz on these but i bought them anyways because he convinced me.

WOW WAS I WRONG! Suboxone has become my new favorite opiate/pill,even over my recent favorite,which was percoset,well tied with it actually.I let 1 eight milligram pill and a half dissolve under my tongue.12 milligrams.DO NOT swallow your spit until its fully dissolved aka 10-15 minutes,kinda like fetenyl patches.About 10 minutes later i was feeling a small buzz so i decided to break my other 8 milligram pill in half.I ground one half of it into powder and let it dissolve under my tongue.A half hour later i was ripped off of my ass.It gives you basically an opiate high,Im on it right now,24 milligrams.It feels alot like percoset and its cheaper than oxycotin.It has reacreational value,thats for damn sure.Some people say they dont get high on this stuff but i sure as hell do.I think if you ever come across it in 8 milligram for5-10 dollars
    (if your not a junkie,if you dont need them dont pay more than 10 for 8 milligrams).
    Suboxone is the alternative to methadone i believe.

peace out everyone ^^

2. Sounds nice, have a good time. +Rep