Subliminal Messaging

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by feenxfire, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hello all!

First of all, lemme apologize if I placed this in the wrong forum. The apprentices don't exactly have what I'm looking for and most fellow stoners connect with me on a humorous level.

What that being said.

I am making a video here soon. At the beginning there is like 00:58 of anything I can do up until the actual substance part of the video. I wanna slip in some pot-related messages real quick but, I'm drawing blanks here. this is gonna be my most epic video and I need ideas IDEA IDEAS

Thanks for the help, guys!

2. Put in somthin like "legilize the erb" or somthin bout legilization

3. Use rasta colors and maybe have some text appear in a smoke effect (do they have that? They should)

4. That's what I'm going for...but I don't want it to be so......blunt.

5. Something called ironic facts, did you know that the only reason that canabbis is illigal is because it thretend to replace the timbur indistry because hemp can be used to make anything, including paper

Also there's has never been a death due to cannabis unlike "legal highs" which kill many people, along with alcahol, and tobbaco.

Cannabis has a huge medicinal value and can hugly benefit people with cacer, aids, ms , serible pulsey, and many other terminal diseases, " Strangely it still remains illigal to this day" funny that.

6. Whats the video about....lmao

7. #7 treesmoker, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Just flash 420 real quick.

Like in the re-released version of reefer madness.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi_VwBdD8pg[/ame]

8. Aw man, yeah! Just a quick 420 would be good. A quick pot leaf would be too obvious. maybe a quick shot of me hitting a bong or somethin....

Like this.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1yllAT3qL4]YouTube - ‪Original Bottoms-Up Combo‬‏[/ame]

9. Pot cures cancer
    Alcohol kills cannabis is safe
    Free the weed
    The Government lies
    Take off your bra...oops wrong list.

10. hold up a huge sizzling joint and take a huge hit followed by "this is some good shit". then have someone passing out/ unconscious from too much alcohol in the background

cause that's what happens

11. so you have 58 seconds to put anything you want in the video, but you need to throw in like 1 second worth of subliminal messages?

12. a few one second shots

13. One second isn't a subliminal message. It needs to be flashed in fractions of a second.

14. ^^ exactly, I was thinkin they could flash a bunch of pot pictures throughout the 58 seconds that would add up to something like a second.

15. This is going to be awesome, yeh i agree with OSG with playing pics a fraction of a second. Post it on here when it's done.:smoke:

16. [quote name='oldskoolgrower']Pot cures cancer
    Alcohol kills cannabis is safe
    Free the weed
    The Government lies
    Take off your bra...oops wrong list.[/QUOTTe

Take off your bra LMFAO

17. Put a video of you taking a bong rip

18. Ergh. You guys know what I meant. Lol. I want to flash a few things VERy fast with the matter of some milliseconds. Soemthing....typically subliminal. I just don't know how subtly I wanna do it.

19. pretty sure subliminal messaging is illegal eh whatever as long as it for a good cause

20. Ok if it's fractions of seconds then show a photo of someone smiling baked of their tits for 10 milliseconds

and then 5 seconds later show someone dead from alcohol poisoning for 10 milliseconds