subliminal meaning? What does this sign mean

Discussion in 'General' started by kable457, Aug 19, 2012.

1. #1 kable457, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the oversized picture, but does anyone know what this sign mean? Or know how to find it out? Saw it on American Dad and was wondering if it had any meaning.

Thanks in advance for all replies :)

EDIT: SERIOUS answers please. I know it gotta mean something

2. it means the male chicks are getting made into dog food

3. I hope everyone that saw this image for the first time had at least 1 quart of rice pudding in their hand at that very moment, if not, rest in peace blades. As for the subliminal message...well...doesn't matter now.

4. ...The fuck?

5. Inb4 Illuminati.

6. u be trippin b

7. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

8. It's the all seeing eye in the middle and a pyramid going down and all the extra shit is light from the eye Haha

Has anyone ever taken a good look at the coca cola signature? It's two faces one of them doing an unmentionable that is in its name Haha

9. It must mean baby chicks are the next big thing in entertainment.

10. how do you know it means something..
    its a trippy visual :smoking:

11. Clearly the center is symbolizing a pokeball. Meaning in the near future we will learn Pokemon was never fiction. But like in jurassic park. There is an island where they roam wild. Soon to take over the world.

12. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']how do you know it means something..
    its a trippy visual :smoking:[/quote]

Don't trippy visuals have meanings though? Lol

13. i think your looking too hard into this one, like the people who spends hours on in rewatching disney movies, trying to find penises, or something sexual

14. You should scour goooogle for IDENTICAL crop circles :rolleyes:

15. [quote name='"potheadism"']It's the all seeing eye in the middle and a pyramid going down and all the extra shit is light from the eye Haha

Has anyone ever taken a good look at the coca cola signature? It's two faces one of them doing an unmentionable that is in its name Haha[/quote]

Off topic but i dont see the coke(soda) thing

16. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Off topic but i dont see the coke(soda) thing[/quote]

For real wtf is this guy talking about

17. get a coca cola picture or the label and look at it where the c is towards north and the a at the end is pointing south and the top face is looking towards the east and the bottom one is facing west doing coke

ForumRunner_20120818_221055.png

18. You're too high.

19. Rothschild Zionism..

[​IMG]