Sublime182's Official Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sublime182, Oct 25, 2009.

1. #1 sublime182, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    Sup guys heres my family glass pic. the 2 chillums in the pic under my mousepad were just ordered yesterday didnt get them yet. i got the steamroller about 4 days ago, the bubbler a few months ago, and the blue piece like half a year ago. those 5 color changers are the bowls that i used to sell. same with the zig zags. the bottom right corner is a piece from canal street, chinatown that i got for $5, but ive been letting a friend borrow it.

Edit: For reference, the blue piece is exactly 4.5 inches and the steamroller is 8 inches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will edit this thread with more pictures whenever I get new glass :)

enjoy! i love them all :)

2. Dam.. no posts :(

Still didnt get the chillums yet. Slow shipping =/

3. i like the steamroller, bets she rips!:smoking:

4. Thanks man, it really does :D

it was very cheap as well! Under $20

5. Just ordered my first bong ever!

[​IMG]

Was only $25 shipped

6. damn that color changing pipe is amazing!

7. so u have like 30 of the same pipes? atleast it looked as tho. tight.. chillums are the shit!

happy tokin. :)

8. Nah I dont have any more of those color changers left, I sold them all. I do still have the blue color changer though. That was that color originally though.

btw: i got the chillums on the 28th. still havent used them yet. Might today, but probably not. I usually only bring my blue piece and the steamroller with me

9. Watch out for that bong dood.

The glass looks uber thin...

10. Idk, maybe, but i have to see it with my own eyes. I still havent received it, maybe by tuesday or wed I'll have it in my hands.

"33x4" is the tube thickness he said. is that in mm or what?

11. nice bong. try to find a cheap GonG though. trust me.

i found a GonG mini bong for $16 picked up.

nice color changing piece too

12. #12 sublime182, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    Look who just joined the family!

[​IMG]

I love it. My new favorite piece :)

I rarely toke out of a bong but now I can every day :bongin:

Also, here's a better pic of most of my pieces that I have now (including the chillums i got 10/28)

[​IMG]

13. Just as an FYI, do NOT drop ice into that new bong of yours, it will break it. If you want ice, just mix it in with water and tilt the bong horizontally and slowly pour the ice water in.

A friend of mine broke that same bong by dropping ice in it.

14. Really? Thanks man. How did it break? Because of how cold the ice in? Is that why you said slowly pour it in? or why?

I was thinking about putting like 10 ice cubes and water in a blender and pouring a "water slurpee" (just ice & water blended) into the bong. I can just imagine how cold the hits will be :)

15. blink is so good. :]
    and some nice glass, too!

16. yeah, the water slurpee works awesome, the ice will diffuse it in the same way the "diffuser beads" do.

The piece of ice hit the downstem since there wasn't an ice pinch / catch and it broke a chunk out.

17. #17 sublime182, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    Yeah that's kind of my trademark picture with my friends and kinda on here I guess :smoking:

Like a picture of glass, with my blink 182 mousepad in the background to show that i have it with me right now

Ahh alright i see. Thanks for telling me. Yesterday I was at a friends place and he was 2 seconds away from dropping an ice in there but then i stopped him and showed him your post. :)

18. #18 sublime182, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    Here's a milkshot I took a few days ago :)

edit

19. selling my bubbler tomorrow for $20

i used to really like it, but now its like my least favorite piece. it just gets really messy with the water. The reason Im selling it is cause a friend really needs a piece and I dont mind letting this one go. I am not selling it for weed money, i have plenty of money already.

Im saying my last goodbyes, smoking a bowl of mango kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]