Sublime

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Shooter McGavin, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Any Sublime fans out there?
    Ive just really started listening to them and I'm looking for some more good songs by them. So far I have:
    Work That We Do
    Santeria
    Garden Grove
    Get Ready
    Badfish
    Lets Go Get Stoned
    What I Got
    40oz to Freedom

Those are the only ones I have and ive listened to some of there other songs and i just didnt like them. i like the ones that sounds really like reggae. any other good bands like sublime out there?

2. Check out Slightly Stoopid

3. in order to fully appreciate this band you must obtain as many songs as possible either by buying the albums or doin whatev but listening to as much as you can is essential. you won't be dissapointed with any of the songs if you like those. check out the sublimearchive website for other bands that sound similar with free sound files. peace kid.

4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hVoo75XYqc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hVoo75XYqc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. sublime is key. check out slight stoopid and Pepper. if u like sublime youll probably like them too. :)

6. You should look into the DVD Stories, Tales, Lies and Exaggerations, too. It's great.

7. I love Sublime and Slightly Stoopid is really good too so check them out as well.

8. im not in middle school anymore

9. JAILHOUSE and almost any song......just get as much sublime as you can....you will not be upset in the least......

10. Anything.
    No bad sublime songs.

They're cover of Stepping Razor by Peter Tosh on Robbin the Hood is tight. But its all good

11. dont push
    krs one

12. drunk drivin, doin time all songs are good second hand smoke is prob one of my fav albums by them

13. You should check out Long Beach Dub All-Stars, it's basically Sublime after Bradley passed...the rest of the band kept going...

14. CARESS ME DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:smoking::D

15. WAITING FOR MY RUCAAAAAAAA:hello::hello::hello:

16. The Doin' Time remix.

17. smoke two joints
    awsome song

18. Date Rape, Scarlet Begonias, Ebin(hella awesome song), Caress me down, April 29, 1992, Garden Grove, Romeo, Saw Red, Trench Town Rock, Steppin Razor, Pool Shark, STP, Greatest hits, cisco kid, Foolish Fool, Saw Red, Rivers of Babylon, Pawn Shop, Marley Medley, I Love My Dog, Hong Kong Phooey. basically listen to everything. haha. :hello:

19. True fucking dat man. I've have all of their albums including the Box Set and I now fully appreciate Sublime.