Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

subconjunctival hemorrhage and smoking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cornwallace, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I suffered a subconjunctival hemorrhage on Friday and I am curios to know if it is alright to smoke while suffering from this. Would anyone who has expeirence with this or knowledge of the subject please give me so info to know if i can toke or not.....

Thanks!!!:smoke:

2. wow..do you look like this?
    [​IMG] :D:laughing::ey::metal::bolt:

On a serious note...you should rely on your Dr for the answer, but I would not smoke/vape, instead edibles until it clears up (heals). ;)
    Please ask your Dr, to remove any doubts (or reinforce them) :wave:

3. I agree! Seek medical help to be sure.

4. hahah i sorda look like that picture except only in one eye

5. Avoid coughing.

Have you consulted a physician to make sure you haven't inadvertently selected something unpleasant from the "cause" list:)

If you have sandfly fever then I do not know what to tell you...