Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subbing question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lolzwtf, May 5, 2017.

1. Alright, so I looked in the "drug testing" thread, and literally nobody had their questions answered. I do hope this is okay as it is a bit more of a specific question :) I understand that nothing is guaranteed I just wanted to get some input from some outsiders. Thanks much! I'm not even 100% sure it is a urine test but that's what my instinct is telling me.

I have a DT for a job tomorrow. Here's a little bit of my smoking history. Last time I smoked was 13 days ago, but it was literally a hit of weed I found in an old bag on my garage floor. The last time before that was 2-3 weeks prior but that was a resin hit. I looked through my phone and the last time I bought weed was an 1/8th on March 14th, but I went through that in 3-5 days. I am 6'2" and weigh about 245.

I'm leaning towards the subbing route as I would like to get this job and end the hunt. The hospital where the test is taking place is about a 45 second drive from me, very very close. If I get my (clean) roomie to sub for me and keep the urine in my legs/balls region should it stay at an adequate temperature? I'm afraid to use hand warmers as they could overhead such a fresh sample.

Lastly, any recommendations of bottles I should buy? I have until 1:30 est tomorrow so I can spend all morning practicing my technique.

2. I would stash clean pee in condom, tie it up, stick in a coffee cup of hot water for a few minutes then stash and go.

Most times i dt i have to sit and wait at least 20 minutes or so. U want to be sure ur sample is body temperature when you r called in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

3. put in clean travel shampoo bottle and strap the warmers around it. the hand warmers won't get that hot. stash it by your balls and call it good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. Since you are that close you should be ok but keep in mind there may be a wait when you get there to take your test...I would recommend putting the bottle under your balls, and wear like 3 pairs of underwear, like 2 pairs of briefs if you have them and a pair of boxer briefs or boxers over that, should keep it to the right temperature for at least an hour or two

6. #6 lolzwtf, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    alright, so the drug test had a fee that I was unaware of, and was unable to take the test. They've graciously let me reschedule for Monday morning, so I actually think I am going to go au naturale and use my own pee, that'll put me at the 17 day mark since one hit of weed, so I'm hoping for the best.

I will keep everyone updated about the results of the test as I've found it hard to find info for the bigger guys out there. Thank you all for your words of advice!

In the meantime, getting more apps out there haha.

7. Hand warmers can get the sample to hot, but its not a problem if they do. Just look at the temp strip as you pour the sample in. If it is too hot, you will see the temp register and go up, possibly out of the temp range. If that occurs, just swish the sample around and blow on it for a minute and the temp will drop quickly. I had to do that with two of them, because I would rather heat the crap out of it before I go in to the testing facility. You never know how long you will have to wait.

8. Use a travel shampoo bottle or some type of small plastic bottle and heat the pee for 10 sec in microwave and put it in your arm pit its really not hard. I filled out all the paper work and even took off my sweater in front of the while still concealing the pee... but it worked perfectlyy

9. I've got an inside source (someone working the same job) who said that it's a plain white cup, no temp gauge or anything. I'm still considering the subbing route but may buy a walmart or meijer drug test (I know they aren't v reliable, just want to get a sense of where im at) and use my own pee.

To ask another question: Do you think a bigger (245 lbs @ 6'2") guy would be clean 17 days after taking one hit of weed? I smoked a resin hit about two weeks before that (~31 days ago), and my last actual weed purchase was March 14th (1/8th) and I was out of that by the 19th I'd imagine. I'd hate to risk failing due to an improper temp when my own pee could be fine.