Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subbing in real urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scooter42081, May 2, 2016.

1. Have a clean human urine sample. Collected about 7am. Leaving home about 10am, will need to drug test between 1-3pm. From what I have read, if left out, that urine is really pushing the window of time to be viable for use. So if I refrigerate and warm at 10pm...will it alter the amount of time I have before it begins to deteriorate?

2. It doesn't degrade. It's either viable(non-diluted/propercreatine) or non-viable(diluted/altered). They won't be able to tell if it's fresh or not only if there's something in it. They expect it to be fresh. But they won't tell otherwise. and if they do you'll just need to retest the test will come up invalid not positive.Don't really have much to worry about here.