Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sub Solution by TestClear

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Msmoke66, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I went ConvienientMD for a drug test on 9/26/2018. I used Sub Solution. IT WORKED. I spent weeks reading these threads. I bough it and it worked. I did use to heat powder. It was a 5 panel. I start work in 5 hours. I couldn't sleep, Im really excited.

2. I also used sub solution and that stuff works. My career hinged on a drug test, and I researched everything and felt I wasn't going to risk it on a drink, I didn't care. I wanted to guarantee my cleanliness. I spent $120 due to rush delivery after reading their guarantees and you get what you pay for, and this wasnt a time I was going to be cheap. Please believe it is worth your investment. I'm a female, so have a plan on how to keep the temp warm. I put the bottle with temp strip out, in between my panties and some control top stockings..,I was wearing pants. I cut the legs off the stockings to create a tight seal to hold the bottle but also prevent any bulging so I could move freely , I waited until the temp on the bottle was inching to 102 degrees before I walked in. By the time you pour it, let it sit on the cold floor while you actually use the bathroom, and get your clothes on it has cooled down 2-4 degrees...perfect. I went Monday morning at 8a when they first opened, and got the offer letter Wednesday morning 1030a. Im mid 40s, executive level female who has never been in this situation before so it freaked me tf out...now while it has made me re evaluate some things, if you are in a bind like I was I feel its my job now to tell you that this stuff actually works. Praise God.

3. Feb 2019:

Used Sub Solution 2 business days ago. Got the email just now that I passed. A few quick things:

The heat activator sounded too good to be true. Maybe mine had been opened before, since it was so crusted to the vial, but it didn't do a damn thing temperature-wise. Luckily I had my cars heater to get it to 100 degrees and an adhesive toe warmer to stick to the back of it. Temp strip was very easy to read. Container did not spray well AT ALL but I just took the lid off and poured it in.

The nurse put the sample in some sort of spinning machine, it spun for about 30 seconds, maybe less, then made a series of loud beeps. I was worried maybe the heat activator showed up but that must be the "I'm finished" sound the machine makes. Casually asked how long until my work has the test, adding that they are very eager for me to start. Nurse said about 24 hours. Since it was midafternoon Thursday, work got the heads up really early on Monday.

Great product, would use again. I'd recommend planning for the scenario where the heat activator doesn't work, or just not using it at all.

4. March 2019

I went in today at my local LabCorp for an employment drug test using Sub Solution.
    I am nervous as all get it as it almost seems too good to be true.

I did some research before making my purchase online with their two day shipping option. (Btw I ordered Wednesday and I got it on a Saturday). Their website (test negative . com) is chalked full of damn near nothing but positive reviews that put a lump in my throat thinking that it’s probably someone getting paid to put up a new review, with what seemed, once a week - once every two weeks. It was a reoccurring pattern enough that scared the fuck out of me. Also I found a review website that seemed paid for and completely fake.. like a lot of those dietary “herbal remedy super fruit food of the gods cures all your fat and cellulite” websites, you know exactly what I’m taking about. Clickbait. I was feeling the clickbait.

Well I found a few websites just like this one, of which the company went so far as to post their adds in forum and answer a few questions with marketing propaganda.

If you can’t tell I think too much, plan too much, and trust nothing until proven otherwise. Regardless I read a few reviews from good people like you guys here that led me to believe maybe it is not all total shit. I bought it. As previously stated. And I’ve used it.

Now I play the waiting game and I can’t chill the fuck out to save my life. I even got a few detox drinks to test while I wait for the results. Just in case, ya know, I get my ass dragged back in for an invalid test.

When I got my package of Sub Solution it came with a batch/lot # and expiration date (coincidently it expires on my birthday next year, lol..) I *did not* use the heat activation powder out of fear. Paranoia is running deep in this one right now.

I’m sure no one really has anything new to add to this post or anything new to add that would provide additional support. Realistically. Warm words are always welcomed and appreciated, not to sound like a dick.

I will update on results once they come in.
    Weed Jesus be with me.

5. Forgot to mention. My sample was put in to two separate tubes, bagged and tagged.. then sent out to the lab itself for the initial testing. It’s the wait that’s got me jittery.

6. Good luck!! Let us know how you make out.