Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sub At Labcorp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by En Sabah Nur, Aug 27, 2014.

1. So I had a pre-employment drug screen last Thursday. I subbed with Ingology golden shower. That stuff is garbage, looks like mountain dew, and didn't pass verification and was cancelled and labeled invalid. Luckily though I had a kidney stone and UTI that I was getting over last week as well. So I wasn't watched or anything when I retook it. So my sister called me an idiot, and offered to give me some of my nephews pee. He is 5. (I feel like a scumbag) I haven't smoked In 3 weeks, but I am 29, 5'11, and weigh 285 lbs crappy metabolism. I was a heavy smoker(2-3blunts a day for almost 10 years) up until last December then I would smoke maybe 4x a week mostly bowls, sometimes blunts and it declined until 3 weeks ago.

I got it 2 days ago and put it in the bottle that the ingology was in after I emptied out what was left of the Golden shower. (didn't have a chance to rinse it out.) I put it in the fridge and today I had my test I warmed it in a bowl of hot water,(it got to about 107 then I freaked took it out let it cool to about 100 checked the pH it was between 6 and 7 and kept checking the Temps.

I went there at 12 and was told they aren't doing drug screens till 1:30, so I left the bottle in between my legs until I had to go. The temp was at 99.7 when I checked it with a digital thermometer in the parking lot. So I put it back and did the whole process, and the temp was spot on she had me sign and I left.

Do you guys think I passed?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2. another one of these threads...
    unless im illiterate, you used some kids piss as a sub and you're asking if you passed? unless that kid smokes dank nugs i think you're good...

3. #3 En Sabah Nur, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Sorry dude if I annoyed you some how. I've never done this before. I just wasn't sure if they could tell the age difference or not. Also, wasn't sure if the residue from that bottle would have an effect on the urine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

4. I just passed with flying colors using Quick fix last week at labcorp.

5. We get a lot of "will I pass" threads. No one can tell you. Unless you used a young males urine that should be clean. If so, then congrats. You passed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. No offense meant at all but it sounds like you have allot of fat on your body. And correct me if I'm wrong but that's were idk molecules from the weed are stored or something so unless you have a super fast metabolism then I don't think 3 weeks is cutting it. I know allot of my more toned friends usually work out intensely for a week if they hear about a drug test coming up and fell confident