Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Style that uses less weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kotori, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I recently purchased a Magic Flight Launch Box (it was more around my budget, portable, etc.). It may just be the launch box, but I've thought this about bowls in the past too. I like smoking via Launch Box, but I feel like it's inefficient in terms of weed usage. I feel like I can get higher using less weed just using my one hitter/bat a couple of times than smoking the same amount using a Launch Box? Anyone else see that? (I also thought it may be that I'm using it wrong. At this point I've smoked out of that thing a good 10 times. It's still a possibility... thoughts?)

Also, in general, I wonder what method is the most efficient use of weed?

2. #2 tehsouleater, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Vaporizers use less weed, but vape highs don't feel as good as smoking highs. Blunts or snaps use the least weed because blunts burn for a long time and snaps make sure you can get all the smoke in you without burning extra material.

edit: Also you're prolly not using the vape right

3. one hitters

4. Maybe vape a bit then take some small tokes, you should be high af.  Never used a MFLB but always wanted one. 

5.  ... did you just say blunts use the least weed? ................

anyway bongs and good vapes are your best friends when trying to conserve, if you want to get a high thats the same as smoking, a vape wont do it. its not the same high. its more of a heady, clean high. 

6. Vapes use less weed, bongs get more bang for your buck. Most wasteful ime is joints by far.

7. Blunts last forever, they burn so slow and get you higher than any other way to toke. So yeah, I did.

8. A) they burn forever, making it a guarantee  that a fair bit of smoke is going into the air
    B) there's no way you can say blunts get you as high as a bong. its simply not true.

if you dont believe me go out and buy a GOOD bong, something made in the US or Germany. if you smoke a 1 gram blunt to head of a strong indica like northern lights you'll be pretty couch locked

you wont be able to smoke a gram of snaps of the same strong indica. you'll be KOed long before you finish.

if you think im wrong your simply not willing to adhere to facts. is universally known that vapes, bongs are the most conservative way to consume bud. blunts are one of if not the least conservative way to consume.

9. Yeah I've done that before, and yeah I've smoked a gram of snaps, I've smoked an eighth in one sesh too, mango kush, white widow, I've never had any northern lights because I don't live in a medical state and this is all out of my 2 foot illadelph. And a gram blunt still gets you way higher than a gram bong pack, although on par with snaps.

10. If you have some killer, a bong is the way to go. One massive rip of the head bands will get me fucked!

11. if you say so man, i find my self getting much higher hitting 2 or 3 snaps then sharing a blunt with 2 or 3 other people. id never smoke a personal blunt, mostly cause i hate them. I live in a medical state and do get specific strains, with blunts i can never truely enjoy the taste like i can with my bong and vape. im pretty weird for a black guy living outside of Detroit haha   :bongin:

12. Haha yeah I'm all for some tasty strains too but when you're paying 15/g for loud you gotta focus on how to get higher for your money and less on the taste.

13. Vape if you want to taste the weed..the high is great too, at least it is for me. You just gotta get good hits out of it..you will get stoned

14. if i was paying 15/g id only ever hit my bong man .2 out of a good bong like your illy should more than do the job if your smoking dank. and i know the pain, i pick up weight to save money however, 225 dollar ozs is a lot cheaper than 15/gs

15. Yeah I mean if I buy it in bulk I get huge savings but I usually don't have that much money, so I buy mids for 5/g, 30 quarters and so on.

16. God dam 225 a zip some quality green out here goes for well over three I feel robbed ... But I never heard of a snaps be for doing this I gotta say for what I pay its the better way to go .. but I do enjoy a nice blunt

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. yea im lucky to get zips of strains like northern lights and cataract kush from a caregiver at michigan state for a great price. college towns always have the hook up

18. A vape high is different than smoking high.  I can't really get stoned from vaping but I get way higher over a small amount of weed and prefer it over smoking.  Hate the lazy lethargic feeling that smoking gives.  There is also a slight learning curve to vaping.

19. Surprised no one suggested spots
    You only need a very small amount for each hit, and it gets you more high