stupidly annoying drop down at the top of the forum during scrolling rage!

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Amhai, May 18, 2018.

1. ahmahgad! it's so annoying when I scroll down the page a bit too far on my mobile device and go to scroll up a teensy bit more but the bit I want to see is obstructed by a "helpful" drop down of the top part of the site.

it DOESN'T help! it just makes me scroll all the way to the top, scroll down to where I want and then have to repeat the process slower so the bloody drop down doesn't cover the text I want to read!

:(

2. You need to post this in the tech section & tag @Lizard King he's the one who deals with all the issues with the website app ect

3. Hey ,

Can you please describe the exact issue you have or what annoys you ?

• Like Like x 1

4. this, the annoying drop down that overlays the top bit of text on every scroll up. its annoying as hell and doesn't save anyone any time by putting it there

it's ok on desktop because I can use the mouse wheel but on mobile it's annoying that it covers up the text at the top that I want to read so I have to spend time fiddling with the touch screen

• Like Like x 1
  5. That maybe preference because i personally feel that is a great way for me to browse back to home page. But i understand that it can sometimes be disturbing. We will check if we can apply some changes in future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just an update : We are working on an upgrade that is designed to run on July , on that update we will not have this :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. I hope so because its one of those "features" that would be called a bug if it wasn't intentional. A simple flick will go to the top of the page on mobile, a flick of the wheel does it on desktop

it saves no time having it appear there, it actually causes more hassle than it's worth. Lots of other forums do it too and it annoys me af!

good luck with the upgrade!