Stupidity creating even more stupidity!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dave209rider559, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Ok, so my dad was a fuck up who smoked weed yes, but he obviously did coke, meth, and all that shit while my parents were married. my mom described things that my dad would do that weed would never do to you.

so they split up.

and then a client of hers said that her son died by smoking weed.

again, two things that literally fucked her mind.

so since she has insomnia, i told her why dont u get Medical MJ!!

thats when she started flippin out, askin if i smoke.

she is so damn stubborn that she doesnt want to hear what you have to say.

even if i sat there and explained to her everything about weed, she is one of those retards that does not want to believe it, and simply wants to believe that weed is bad.

she does that with everything and not just weed, u will tell her in her face the truth, and she will willingly choose to ignore it.

she says the dumbest things, and in my mind, i just say shut up you ignorant bitch.

i told her that Mj will help with insomnia, but shes like, yeah, it numbs you down, and then kills you eventually. bitch shut the fuck up alright.

there is so much more to say.

but yea, my dads stupidity caused my mom to be super dumb, and a retarded client of hers who is retarded or did not get a full story about her sons death also caused my mom to be even dumber.

fucking bitch..

2. for a second there i thought this was going to be about marijuana prohabition

3. "i told her that Mj will help with insomnia, but shes like, yeah, it numbs you down, and then kills you eventually. bitch shut the fuck up alright."

:laughing:

4. honestly man if shes had problems in the past with weed/drugs. then theres no point on even bringing it up, if she has her mind made, dont bug her respect that shes your mom not your buddy.

5. see if you can get her to watch "super high me" with you.
    worth a shot?