Stupidest way you broke your bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Let's hear your story. Here's mine

I had a nice 2 ft straight tube Grav Labs honeycomb i think it was $70. I was smoking outside at night and set it next to the brick wall of my house on my left side. I have no vision in my left eye from a motorcycle crash in 2012. I went to get up and ended up kicking it into the wall which shattered the top half and broke the bowl. I was really high cuz when i smoke i like to get fucked up.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I had my favorite bong in a closet and was fiddling around in there and dropped a small battery powered clock radio on the neck. I glued it back together because I just could not bring myself to throw the piece away, but I no longer smoke from it. I retired the bong and keep it on a shelf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I smoked out of the bong a couple times. One morning I hit it and went to pull the bowl out by the handle and it just fell off. Was a really thin bowl peice.
    Other time I put a $200 dab rig on a table, enthusiastically stood up and my clumsy hands just smacked the thing right off broke the mouthpiece and the downstem type thing for the nail. Never could get the glass out of it so just threw it away.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My first bong was a 1-2mm thick glass $40 special with a 1/2" open ended gong to grommet downstem. Being open ended I wrapped some tin foil around it to give some diffusion.

I had to store it out side due to living with my mom and the water trapped between the foil and downstem froze one day. That one day I figured I'd take the downstem out for some reason and while I was removing it I blew out the side of the hole.

Luckily I was able to glue and wrap some wire around the rim of the hole to fix it.

Then my 9mm daily driver I had smack in the middle of the stairs some 7 steps up. It got knocked down sounded like somebody beating a cookie sheet as it rolled down the stairs. Lost my bowl and downstem but the bong survived

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's exactly what i did with that bong. I taped some sheets of paper around the tube and put tape across the top mouthpiece part of it and i can still hit it i just have to use my new bowl from my recycler which is a female joint so i have to hold it air tight to the bong. But it's easier to hit my recycler even tho it's also broken so that ghetto rigged straight tube has been sitting on a shelf in my closet for months with very little attention.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My first bubbler I got during a fair. I know it’s not a bong but it’s close. Anyways my sister that doesn’t smoke even helped chip in to buy it. Had it for awhile would go out side at midnight and pack bowls and look at the stars. Since winter was near I’d always pack bowls in the shed and chop wood for the stove. One night I was doing that and bringing wood in and had the bubbler in my jacket pocket. When I was starting to build the fire I knelt down and heard the worst noise of glass breaking. All I could say was shit.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Back in the good ol' days of Guitar Hero, by brother tried to throw/swing the wireless guitar around his back/neck and catch it like a pro. Unfortunately the strap came undone the second it got above his shoulder and flew into a table behind him, right where a buddy's new glass pipe was. It shattered and was pretty damn hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
  8. A buddy of mine in college used to store his bong between his seat and the door of his car when going for buzz cruises. One day he got pulled over, and the officer smelled it and was like, "Sir, please step out of the vehicle" and he opened the door. The bong fell and shattered on the road.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Back in myself and the (now) wifes super pothead days...we were without...and ended up emptying/straining, then legit smashing open our scooby doo bong to get at whatever blackened garbage was inside.
    In hindsight looks like some junkie shit...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I stuck mine in the freezer. dumb ass.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Brought it along to a friend's place. I had a bad feeling about it beforehand, should've gone with my gut.
    Not an hour into the visit, bong got tipped over and became the most lethal-looking bunch of shards I've seen in a while.

Never broken a bong myself but I've broken a downstem while cleaning it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wrapped it in a towel, smashed it with a hammer, scrapped the resin, smoked it, slept like a baby. Not a day goes by that I regret that decision. If I had a dirty bong I would do it again right now.

13. I don't think I've ever broken a bong myself except that one time my friends dog broke my $250 bong. I habe accidentally broken a bubbler though. Greened out and slept on it

14. I was cleaning up my room rlly fast for someone to come over and smoke
    :lmafoe:

It was like 28 in it was huge :bang:

15. I had a 7 foot acryllic bong that me and my 3 other roommates cut up into sections and made our own bongs out of them by adding a bottom to each cut piece, but we didnt make the cuts straight/flat so the bongs never worked and we destroyed it for nothing... Fucking stoners

16. o_O

17. 750 dollar Cali crafted bong took rip, set on tile floor in bathroom turned around in wheelchair knocked it over and broke it! Fuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not the stupidest way, but I’ve been woken up couple times to the sound of glass breaking.

Thinking it is an invader breaking into my house I run into the living room everytime to reveal
    My cat staring at me next to my broken peice..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. I was about to do laundry when a friend of my mom's, appered and asked me to drive her to the doctor only 2 mins sure ,I quickly hid my first RooR in the laundry basket.

I got back 10 mins later and my babe had added all the laundry
    to the machine including the bong
    it mashed into a million bits wreaking the laundry and bedding too

but she wasn't to know ..bummer!

20. Never again! Time for a bong holder modification to the chair

• Like Like x 1