Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest thing you've done while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlueMoon890, Aug 3, 2005.

1. I was on my roof one night smoking a fat doober full of regs, and my Mom walked up my bedroom stairs right as I was crawling back into my room through the window. She asked if I had been smoking pot on the roof again. I said no. She said are you nice and high? I said no and then tripped over my guitar cable...

It was funny as hell I started laughing and so did she. I didnt get in that much trouble, that was the last time she caught me...

2. Once while driving around smoking, my friends and I decided to play ring around the car while it was idling along. The guy driving jumped out the door, ran along side, then proceeded to do his lap. I was up next. Without thinking I just leaped out of the car, instead of lowering my feet out and starting to run along side the car. I took quite a roll along the road. Without missing a step, I jumped back up and made my lap around the car. I must have been pretty out of it from the fall, cuz my buddy had to hit the brakes hard to avoid running me over. I forgot that to run around the car while moving I had to give myself some room infront of the car. We laughed our asses off for like an hour after that!

3. after 3 bowls i wasnt that stoned, and i was thinking, wtf this weed sucks dude...got back inside and realized that i had only smoked 1 bowl...i slapped myself and walked back outside to smoke anbother 2 bowls...got stoned

4. Walked into the table.... 4 times.... in an hour.....

5. I smoke a blunt a couldn't find my lighter but it was i my hand the whole time.

6. Ok this is about my friends Not me ok. I was at a party in 9th grade with 3 friends and 1 of them passed out in the car ride to the guys house. I was driving and i turned around and my to ex-friends now had his dick out and were jerkin him off. I slamed on the breaks and through those 2 out of the car and drove the other guy home I kinda had to roll him up to his pourch. I havn't talked to those 2 since.

7. that is the sickest story i have ever heard. lmao

8. Yep its a bad one.

9. I was microwaving Tequizo's or whatever their called i kept putting 23 seconds instead of 2 minutes and 30 seconds so every 23 seconds I'd take out the Tequizo and it'd still be frozen..

"Dude, your microwave is broken, let's go bowling."

10. smoked more weed? haha

11. well, i actually took a light like the yellow 1s that spin around in a circle like a constuction wokrer. and i pretened to be a cop and made the Rurrrrrrr sound while i was driving and attemtped to pull people over. no1 listened tho

12. You could have gotten arrested for that...

13. Me: Is this flammable?

Friend: Nahhh, dude its fine

(Hilarity ensues)

14. lol....what was it?

15. My buddy and I were sitting on a dock smokin a joint.. he wanted to put his foot in the water, so he took off his right shoe/sock and then put his LEFT foot (still in shoe/sock) in the water.. he was dangling his shoe in the water and his bare foot was nice and dry...