Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest thing I have EVER done.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by korkow, Apr 2, 2009.

1. So last Friday, I got COMPLETELY blasted with a friend at my house because my parents were gone. I had put ALL my shit in a little lunchbox, a bong, a pipe, a half eighth, a lighter, eye drops, and even some pipe screens. We were downstairs when we got high, and when we finally decided to come go to bed (upstairs), I picked the lunchbox full of all my weed stuff and started heading upstairs. On the way upstairs, we passed the kitchen and I decided some Oreos would really taste great, so I set the lunchbox on the counter and grabbed some Oreos.

Well, I then went upstairs and apparently forgot to take the lunchbox with me, so I had just left weed, a bong, a pipe, lighters and eye drops ON THE FUCKING KITCHEN COUNTER. My parents came home early the next day before we woke up. Needless to say this is about the stupidest thing I could POSSIBLY do.

Luckily, my parents know I smoke and I didn't get in trouble, (they were both stoners when they were my age, but they don't exactly condone it) but they threw everything away, destroyed the bong and flushed the weed down the toilet. That bong cost me $80, and I still had about $25 of weed in that bag.

2. Ouch, that sucks dude. Same thing happened with a friend of mine a few weeks ago, they made him smash a bomb ass steamroller I had just traded him.

I blame the oreo's in your case. Why must they be so damn delectable?

3. i feel your pain, a couple weeks ago me and my brother split a $160 18" beaker bottom Amsterdam Design Studios bong. We didnt even have it for a week when my mom found it in my brothers closet while she was cleaning. I used it like once and was out $80... my parents smashed it or gave it to one of their friends and i learned my lesson, dont let my brother hide our pieces anymore lol

we overpaid for the thing anyway, it was an impulse buy pretty much
    next one i get im going to be a lot smarter with

4. effin' bunk man... it happens though... one time i left some weed in my pocket and my mom picked my pants up to do my laundry and guess what... SHE FOUND IT!!! but luckily my parents are cool... she was mad, but she gave it back and i think i even told her i had run out and this was a nice little mistake on my part... unfortunately oreo's can become addicting and alluring... damn tasty little morsels...

5. that sucks man my mom found my 300 dollar roor the day after i bought it....always destroyed stuff but luckily she had hid it to show my dad...so i was like that was 300 bucks you cant take that and she gave it back :)