Stupidest shit you've done

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Nov 29, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Alrex"']I tried peeing out a car window while going 80 down a freeway, the wind sprayed the piss back into my friends mouth and covered everyone and everything in the car and the car swerved and we almost hit a concrete overpass[/quote]

LOL nice

2. What is unmentionables? A code word or a wordfilter or some shit?

3. Home invasions, I used to be a shady fuck.

4. Omfg. The first page of this thread is a graveyard.

5. hahaha, i just realized that as well.

6. Didn't know that Apu and BA had gotten banned..

7. [quote name='"iDab"']Didn't know that Apu and BA had gotten banned..[/quote]

Everybody's been getting banned lately

8. [quote name='"w1n5ton"']What is unmentionables? A code word or a wordfilter or some shit?[/quote]

unmentionables are drugs other than marijuana, alcohol, caffeine and tobacco

9. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Everybody's been getting banned lately[/quote]

WWIII moderators vs blades. Moderators are winning by like a kajilian

10. I don't know if this is the stupidest (probably not) but it's a pretty dumb lazy ass stoner thing to do.

I keep one of my laptops in the living room and have a tray I set in on across the arms of my recliner and surf using wifi sometimes. Just now I had nuked a frozen spaghetti dinner and had that on a tray and decided to balance all that shit and recline while I read this thread. I decided I wanted to sit up and my dumb-ass lifted the recliner handle throwing everything. Spaghetti all over, laptop on the floor, and me sitting there going "OH FUCK".

Must have been funnier than hell to watch. They say God watches over fools and drunks. I think stupid ass stoners too. Nothing broke. I even recovered and ate some spaghetti too. Clean-up sucked. I sure do feel stupid. And yet, I'm not at all surprised I did that, because that's one of my biggest qualms about being stoned. I sure do stupid shit when I'm ripped.