Stupidest shit you ever did as a newbie smoker

Discussion in 'General' started by DoubtfulFire495, Feb 8, 2014.

1. We were drunk, and decided to use coke instead of water for my friends bong.
    I also remember using a can and some dollar store crack lighters.
    Taking a dab when I didn't know how much I was dabbing. He said it was a small dab, but it was medium. At the time I was already super stoned. Then I took that dab and got way too high. In the passengers seat of the car with my brother driving on the way home, the light was way too bright. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I got home about 20 minutes later with my mom and everyone home. Played it off even though I was totally out of it and what not.

2. #42 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

... What else would "I put a full nug into a bowl" mean? Lol

3. tried to throw a roach out the window with the window up.

4. I think he meant that he put a full nug in a bowl, without grinding it down.

5. Coughing into the pipe :-0 the facial expression of whoever you are with especially if its not yours .

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Tried to smoke out piece of paper and then left it outside so.my mom saw it

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Filling my bong up with whiskey and hitting green out of it thinking it would get me more high.

8. Eating a stem trying to get high -_- fun times.

9. I was buying a lot of nicks and I realized now like how much I could get from a quarter instead of 5 nicks. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #50 manontherun, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    I spent many hours researching and planning before I started smoking recently. I guess I am still very green and prone to do dumb things, but so far it has been smooth sailing.

I don't consider this dumb but I will add it to my post for the sake of participation,

I saw a post on here about using a butane torch to vape prize weed in a bong by holding the flame a few inches from the pot and filling the bong with vapor. I tried this and the first few times ended up torching the weed completely. I finally got it to work and got fairly blasted. I then thought it would be a good idea to smoke the remainder of the bowl. It was a truly horrible hit that tasted of burning leaves or freshly cut grass. It was bad, now I just hit the bong like a normal person lol

11. My friends would always make stupid faces when I was taking a hit. Someone had a bong that had tubes and loaded at the top. As I was inhaling I laughed and pushed a lot of air through the tube. The bowl shot 1 foot in the air and water sprayed ever. Of course they tried to get mad at me.

12. #52 Sunny Jim, Feb 12, 2014
    I used to fashion very sketchy DIY pipes out of shit just laying around. One pipe consisted of a ping pong ball wrapped in duct tape with a stem inserted into it, and a section of copper tubing to function as the shaft/mouthpiece. I realize now that it probably wasn't a good thing to be inhaling burning plastic and duct tape...But what can I say? I wanted to get stoned. :confused_2:

13. Hmmm so it was my one of the first time hitting a bong, I was with 3mates and I was already ripped from a couple very small cones. They decided to pack me a huge cone, like a christmas tree overflowing size cone! I started to roast it, all was going well until, I tried to pull the ash through! Pulled a little bit too hard and I released the shotty at the same time and I got a nice kiss from some rank bong water!

Mates still give me shit about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #54 rapo9510, Feb 12, 2014

I grabbed my sack and we headed over spot his cuz we tell him we need to twist up

so were all walking down main st down to the park, a beat cop starts haggling the older kids I get scared and take off like a jet. we finally all meet at the park roll my dutch and the smoking began I started blowing shot guns to my friend he immediately gets choked out so his cuz is like hook me up !

Ok im a young 13 I put the hot ember in my mouth and try to smoke this kid out lk a 5 alarm fire ! I ended up spitting the blunt in the kids face he caught it in mouth and just kept puffing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've seen someone take a rip from a bong for the first time chocked and blew the slide into his dome. 

16. The dumbest thing ive done is probably when i would take weed to school to smoke during lunch. Luckily i never got caught

This other time a cop rolled up on me smoking a blunt, by the time i saw him it was too late to get rid of it but i still tossed it on the ground a few feet from me

17. When I was like 14 me and my buddy skipped school and went to a primary school while the kids where in class and smoked a couple joints behind a bin. Long story short the janitor caught us and we droppes the shit and ran. Sat in my house for the next week shitting myself thinking the janitor of the primary school was gonna turn up at my door lol. She didnt anyway but it was a close call.
    Other times I smoked out some water bottle bongs and used a4 paper as joint paper a couple times which tasted like shit. Man I was stupid wen I first started smoking.

18. I was notorious for being clumbsy, knocking the bong over, dropping the blunt/joint, spilling grinded weed on the floor

I still drop the blunt/joint a lot lol i just always fuck up when i smoke them even though its been a couple years

Oh and fronting money

19. God damn that must have been harsh lol

20. Hell yea it was dude. Also a waste of weed.!