Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest person of all time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kesseler, May 14, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, he sure won didn't he.

2. #2 burtontoker, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    Sorry, but I can't stand those fucking retards who know NOTHING about marijuana. ALL they know is propaganda bullshit, lies lies lies.

Cannabis oil cures cancer, that is A FACT. THC cures brain cancer, it attacks the cancer cells and prevents them from reproducing, a process called autophagy. Tell him that. Also, ask him how many deaths there are from cannabis, and how toxic it is. Oh wait, that's right: 0 deaths, non-toxic, and impossible to overdose from.

Give his ignorant, uneducated ass this website: FAQ's - NORML. It's an FAQ from normal and addresses some of the propaganda claims he may make. Tell him if he really wants to be educated and know the TRUTH, not what the government tells him, to read the info provided on the norml site.

3. Dude, this guy said my websites were biased, yet one was a psychological site, and the other a newpaper. He's so stupid.

4. Oh my god....tell him to go watch the union....

5. I would but would it really be worth it? He probably wouldn't, he's gonna learn one day once he runs his mouth too long and gets his ass kicked.

6. And HIS websites aren't biased? His websites, run by the government (who support propaganda and want weed ILLEGAL), aren't biased? Are you shitting me? Seriously?

Norml.org isn't biased, they post scientific evidence, and support it by down-to-earth reasoning and logic. That kids a dumbfuck.

He really thinks sites like abovetheinfluence.org, and "FAMILYDOCTOR.org" are legitimate sites? HAHAHA, give me a fucking break, familydoctor? Those are his sources that prove marijuana is SOOOO harmful?

Hold on a minute, please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

7. It's funny, this guy went to my high school, and EVERYONE hated him. No wonder. Little tool. I love the part where he says "you and your weed". what an ignorant ass.

8. I raged, and raged, and raged. :smoke:

9. I lold pretty hard

10. Sorry dude, but i think that kid is trolling for real though. Your just feeding them lol. But thats me saying from what I read "one hit=cancer", even non smokers know that isnt true. I've taken puffs from cigarettes, and i still don't have any cancer. People underestimate of how well a person's body can recover

Conclusion: Kid is trollin, dont feed him. If it is plain ignorance, then don't argue, just move on. You can't really convince people once their mind is made up. I learned this through many political debates. Also

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
    -Mark Twain

11. are you satisfied that you just wasted an hour+ of your time arguing something completely meaningless? :confused:

12. Thus I ended the conversation. And no, he's serious, trust me I know him. I figured it just isn't worth it.

13. Honestly, there's no point in arguing with people like that because you will not change their opinion and when you finally realize that and you stop the argument they think they "won" the argument.

14. I'm just gonna let him be an ass...you're completely right.

15. Haha yea man. He will be put in his place for being ignorant like that eventually.

16. Yeah, how funny; the kid who knows nothing about a subject thinks he has won when you (who's more educated than him) stops talking to him because he's blatantly ignorant. hahaha

17. I can't stand people like that, but ya know, no need to sink to his level. I wish I hadn't, but someone needs to put him in his place, even if it isn't me :rolleyes:

18. I guess people don't understand that THE GOV'T and ALL HUMAN BEINGS IN GENERAL CAN BE BIASED, LIE, OR JUST BE PLAIN WRONG.

19. revenge plan: trick him into eating a pot brownie or cookie :devious:

20. Really? I never knew :rolleyes: haha stupid people...they make me lol as much as they anger me