Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. #101 ShaneK, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    1over·dose noun \ˈō-vər-ˌdōs\
    Definition of OVERDOSE

: too great a dose
    : an excessive quantity or amount

You CAN overdose on pot. A person who usually smokes 2 big bowls before work, but smokes 8 or 9 big bowls after a really bad day, has had an overdose because it's not his usual dose of ganja. An overdose doesn't have to be lethal, it just needs to exceed your normal dose.

There's a thread on it. :rolleyes:

2. #102 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I guess thats an overdose, but nothing bad will happen you'll just fall asleep unlike for example and alcohol overdose.

3. Yeah, when they say overdose on the media, it has a negative connection. They need to say LETHAL overdose.

4. i think people need to stop being picky about how the word overdose is used we all know what they mean

5. Why do they measure it by joints that's not a reliable measurement they could be talkin bout a big ass joint like 2 feet long and 3 inches wide or they could be a lil inch long 7 mm wide joint

6. yeah because lord knows how those elephants smoke their bud.

lol jk, but yeah, od'ing is impossible in standard situations.

7. "It should stay illegal because...(various stupid reasons)" That's bull, legalizing would
    1: end 60% of the mexican drug cartels money source
    2: put most dealers (especially violent and overcharging) out of business cause shops would now carry it(don't worry work in a weed shop if it ever gets legal, you know bout the stuff :smoke: job guaranteed)
    3:because it would be now farmed on the industrial scale, way more jobs, billions from taxing it(research how much alcohol and tobacco gets taxed for 1 year)
    4:new market, so we get a massive amount of tourism like amsterdam so even more money for us.
    5: probably a 18 or 21 age, so may be used underage like alcohol but way more respected and law enforced finally

peace

8. "You get 10x the tar from 1 blunt, compared to 1 cigarette" -_-

Anyways, I have a "Fact" that I'm not sure is true.

"It is much more difficult for fat or larger people to get high"

I've heard this alot, but I don't know if it's true..I know it takes longer for THC to leave your system if you're larger, but is it also more difficult to get high?

9. haha people tell me all the time that it kills brain cells. and that it gives you cancer. LOL

ps. this gutteralshiva guy needs to chill out. all his posts are angry?

10. #110 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    the brain cell theory is illogical in terms if you think about it.

11. finally someone says it. Sometimes I think he's just here to tell everyone how wrong they are. Not that that isn't fun, sometimes. :devious:

12. yeah i know. plus the only study that ever showed that was done improperly. the brain cell damage was due to oxygen deprivation, not thc absorption, as it was originally thought. plus they did the study on monkeys. haha the dumb fucks

13. haha im pretty sure it doesnt have alot to do with body size, but i could be wrong. im 6'2 and 230 lbs and it takes hardly any ganj to get me blasted

14. a dumb dr said it was addictive and a cop said it was gateway drug LMAO

15. 5'6", 220 lbs, barely any muscle.

I get blasted with little bud.

16. #116 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    That's why I trust phds(professors) over mds(doctors).

17. Gateway theory is a fail, the union states only 1 in 104, pot smokers end up doing coke And less than one end up doing heroine.

18. it isn't nearly impossible to OD on weed, It IS impossible. i had someone try to tell me it makes you permanently retarded

19. everytime you smoke weed, god kills a kitten

or maybe that was masturbating... fucking religious nuts

20. Dude, I'm fucking huge. And I get blasted pretty easily. I'm 6'3" and 340. Don't hate on the fatties yall. :hello: