Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. Pot must kill braincells. No one here can read.

Thread title

2. Weed cannot affect you by putting it in your butt. I proved them wrong last Wednesday

3. #23 mr puffer 420, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ... we know.. we read the title before we clicked the thread

4. "Weed is more harmful than cigarettes." I then proceeded to smack the shit out of that person.

5. My ex-girlfriend told me, "It makes you stupid and slow and I don't want you to become like those people."

Unbeknownst to her, I smoked every day during our relationship. She still doesn't like it, but she wants to get back together.

6. I was once told by the biggest momma's boy in my highschool that i'd spend all my money and be broke all the time. He was unemployed, and had no money while I had a $10000 car and a job. He also told me it would make me retarded, glad to know that I can smoke weed and still maintain a higher intelligence than him.

7. it'll kill you. And this was coming from a ten year old.

8. This was mine as well, my only problem is that no matter what I say the person won't listen...

9. this guy said
    " weed kills you"

10. "it kills braincells" when the major test conducted was not recorded/run properly

11. Haha actually a human OD is 1500 lbs in 14 minutes. You'd need a building and the biggest vape setup ever to OD on weed

12. Stupidest Fact I heard was in 1970

"Someday a pack of cigarettes will be $3.00"

This is when cigarettes were .40 cents a pack. Now people wish they were $3.00/Pack

13. My friend got caught with possesion a few years ago. The cops told him and his family that pot eats away at the brain, and then proceeded to show them "examples" of people who had supposedly had brain tissue eaten by pot. Utter bullshit.

14. "it is THE gateway drug" ...

my ass dude..

anything can be considered a gateway drug.. just like they said in that movie The Union, there is no single proven thing in cannabis that causes you to be an ADDICT let alone desire and crave crazy other drugs..

wtf wtf wtf .. i get so riled up from this crap.. people look down on smokers for this because they always associate them with coke heads and heroin addicts and crap..

i mean seriously?

15. maybe from X

16. "Weed makes you like bad and stuff"

17. #37 Jigsawman, May 4, 2011
    My roommate tells me the same thing,now I have confirmation she is full of shit!

18. Some chick told me it makes u impotent,felt like jacking off in her mouth!!!

19. #39 NimaNausea, May 4, 2011
    My dad's an ex-cop and told me the same thing. What's up with police officers being so convinced of this?

20. Oh lord where to start.
    1- "1 Joint equals 10 cigs!!!!"
    2- "It kills your brain cells, and gives you cancer, bro"
    ^ I proceeded to beat the hell out of him, and told him "I'm not your bro, bro."
    3- "It's the gateway drug!"
    ^ Nope. Pics or it didn't happen
    4- "Jesus hates you for smoking."
    ^ I'm atheist, and if Christianity is true, in Genesis god said I could do w/e with the plants he made.

AND THE BEST BY FAR:
    5- "Marijuana is bad for you, idiot! If you're going to do anything, smoke weed!"
    My reply: "Marijuana IS weed, asshole."
    Him: "You're an idiot, there's different kinds."
    Me:
    :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: