stupidest drug you've ever done? or dumbest thing you've ever gotten high off of?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by annabananas, Apr 6, 2013.

1. We've all done that one stupid drug that you really regret doing.. or have gotten "high" off something really redundant, just because it was easy and available. or you wanted to try something new, maybe your depressed at the moment and just didn't give a fuck. Please share your experiences, just to let others know that they are not alone and everyone fucks up and does something really fuckin dumb from time to time.. Or so others can learn from your mistakes!

2. Nope, just delete this thread now and take a look at the rules.

3. I know. I'm really curious to what people have to say. If it gets taken down it gets taken down.

4. Wow. Get out of here kid. If you can't respect the rules of the city, we don't want you here.

5. Deuces

6. Is it against the rules to discuss legal smoking mixes?

7. Yes it is.

8. Pretty shitty real life stories thread.

9. Never mind.

10. I'll see if I cam summarize without breaking rules. Here are some tales from my past, which of course have nothing to do with any other drugs.

1 - My friends and I took a bunch of _______. Too bad I didn't know that this one guy was having problems quitting ______ so his mind wasn't right. This guy started freaking out and yelling about cops because we had a bunch of ______ and ______ and ______ and ______ so he trashed my apartment. I tried to stop him and we got in a fight where I apparently almost choked him to death (according to the ER, anyway). Then he ran around town in his underwear and naked, stole some beer and chocolate milk from a gas station, then tried to kill me (and himself?) by driving the car I was in directly into a brick wall going as fast as he could.

2 - I tried some ______ and then drove around town for several hours chugging energy drinks and trying to go rock climbing at 2 AM (hint: indoor rock climbing is closed by 2 AM, even in Las Vegas).

3 - (blank because I am not sure what the statute of limitations is) :D

11. ..cant fix some kinds of stupid...:rolleyes:

12. Damn.. that sounds like some serious crazy shit. Lol i tryed filling in the blanks yo but damn not all quite sure what your talking about still!

13. Not getting into specifics, but for my own health I'll never take any kind of prescription pill even for legit reasons.

14. Jenkum.

trust me it's the shit!!

15. I see what you did there.. lol

16. im not entire sure but I think he might have been talking about skittles sours. I had a remarkably similar experience

17. cheesing

you take cat piss and evaporate it, scrape everything together into a cheese ball and dab the shit out of it
    [​IMG]

18. I got high off sour skittles once, thought I was on another planet called Krypton and I was the son of a very powerful Kryptonian, who advised me of my destiny to save mankind from darkness.

True story.

19. S....a terrible shit..