Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Aug 30, 2010.

1. This is going to sound pretty dumb, but i was baked and thinking ...
    If you take a drug test and you test positive for THC does that mean that there's THC in your piss?
    So in theory if you drink enough of your own piss you'd get high?

(Im NOT going to drink my own piss, just wondering lol.)

2. It does make sense.

3. I think because the chemicals have already been activated in your blood stream, it is unactive, but because the THC is now unactive it is able to be shown through the pee.
    I don't know.

4. Only one way to find out
    :D

5. I've heard of people (I think it was some raunchy cavemen type dudes or something) drinking each others piss to get high from something that rhymes with brooms. So, maybe.

6. I'll smoke a joint for you if you do it.

7. OP, you know what you must do . . .

8. This would be pretty easy to google, definite waste of a thread but I'll answer anyways. When you smoke weed it enters your bloodstream through your lungs and is used by your body, this is why you get high. The process by which your body uses materials for energy, building tissues etc is called metabolism. When you smoke the metabolites (byproducts of the use of THC by our bodies) are stored in your fat and released constantly since your body is in constant flux between building and burning fat. The tests check for these metabolites, NOT THC itself.

NO JK DRINK YOUR PISS

9. This = WIN.

10. #10 thestickysteve, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    Pandora's Box is for discussion of the...others :hello:

Pandora's Box - Grasscity.com Forums

It was but not any more! 420

11. Well I mean the THC is so diluted down that its not gonna get you high but nevertheless still high enough to be detected in those shitty drug tests from CVS. My guess is you would have to chug like 5 Big Gulps worth of fresh piss to get baked.

12. Dude, you will totally get so high from your drinking your pee!! Go try it, NOW! :rolleyes:

13. #13 Reform, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    Well one time i was stoned and my friend pissed in a cup and told me it was mountain dew, no lie

i really had about a half a cup of his piss til i rethought what i was drinking

and realized it wasnt entirely nasty but didn't taste of mountain dew.

he told me he pissed in my cup when i confronted him,
    but i was like bs

he was like 'no read the cup i gave you'
    i read the cup

'From: My Dick. Yours Truly'

in a deeper context or thoughm

he was very high -
    i thought maybe since i had consumed his high piss,

I might get higher.

I swear my stupid high was gone 10 minutes later.
    So for me, i don't think it would make you high, but make you more sober.

maybe thc-piss is like an energy drink IDK

14. The stuff in your urine is not psychoactive. It's the metabolites of THC and other cannabinoids, it's not the delta-9 THC that gets you high.

/thread

15. Fuck yes..., DRINK THE PISS!...DRINK THE PISS! :hello:

16. Please tell me you beat the living shit out of him. What an asshole. :mad:

17. for science, please video all your tests.