stupid?

Discussion in 'General' started by piffsmoka, Jul 12, 2006.

1. hell no I'm not going on the highway or anything. I just wanna ride it like 5 blocks away to my friends and I really just wanna ride it period. I'm just gonna take it around the block.

2. ding ding ding, you know what's really going on here.

3. nah I'm already a bad ass I'm just taking it for fun.

4. the results are in! YOur gay!

If you're trying to use "gay" as an insult, chill with it! *RMJL

5. lol good 1 but ya you clean carpets for a living. and since your married im guessing your a grown ass man. so in the end your gay.

Don't respond to others "insults" by dishing out your own. *RMJL

6. you should:
    1. smoke a blunt
    2. attach a camera to the front of the bike
    3. ride it
    4. upload the video of the crash

its only five blocks and you're going to push it far enough away to be quiet enough? i'd just walk

7. nah I'm just gonan push it like a house away. My neighbors have bikes and motorcycle on my block wouldnt wake my mom up and she deff wouldnt think it was me.

8. Harley's are loud, you're going to have to push that thing far away to make sure he doesn't think it's his bike starting. I don't reccommend taking the bike, but you've talked yourself into doing it anyway. Hopefully you and the bike are ok.

9. Then, sorry, but you're a bit of a prick.

Why did you ask for advice when you never had any intention of taking it?

Foolish child....

10. What do you have to gain by taking it ?

What do you have to lose by taking it ?

Think about it, really man, think about it.

Also, did you really needed us to help you figure this out ? Sounds like your set on taking it no matter what, so why bother asking ? Attention, maybe ?

11. Ding Ding Ding!

We Have A Winner!

12. Go to the top of the class!

13. I kinda need more advice on how hard its gonna be to ride. Thats what I was worried about.

14. lol maybe not the smartest thing to do first time taking the bike out :D high + new bike feeling = disaster

15. Very hard. I already said that. Very hard to manouevre, very heavy and hard to handle. Hence, don't do it.

No-one is going to give you a green light over this, you know. It's a thoroughly puerile and stupid idea.