Stupid thoughts thread!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Sep 2, 2012.

1. i love eating apples. its like making out with god.

2. Lol you reminded me of this video :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxAJqvslV7M]APPLE.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

3. ^ dude, thats one of my favorites of all time. hey check this one out, its hella funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXwaUONBV0]Rugrats Episode - Grandpa Buys Weed - YouTube[/ame]

4. If I could choose a superpower it'd be to see what happened where you're looking at , but in the past. You could control the date of how far back you saw it. I'd go to one of those war sites and just read the signs to see he dates of shit and go back to that exact time and see the battle. Shit would be sooooo cool dude

5. What if we were all dogs and dogs would be human !!! ?????

6. then i could sit around and lick my balls all day

7. That would be amusing

8. what if the 2012 awakening thing was happening? But it's just people becoming more aware of what they are doing and why they do it, so if a guy was about to shoot another guy he would just stop and realize "wtf am i killing this guy for?", or if a guy was doing something bad he would stop and think "wait is this even worth it?", if everyone just realized what was wrong with their bad actions could that be possible?

9. What if Men in Black (MIB) was actually a documentary/dramatization and we just assumed it was a fictional movie.

10. Ohh damn that would be cool. Get a lawn chair,a cooler with some drinks,and a big fat bag of grass then kick back and watch the battle of Gettysburg.

11. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']

Ohh damn that would be cool. Get a lawn chair,a cooler with some drinks,and a big fat bag of grass then kick back and watch the battle of Gettysburg.[/quote]

Yeah dude, that's what I'm saying. Or you could go to the bob marley museum at his home and watch him smoke some weed and shit like that. I guess it'd be possible to see the beginning of the universe too. But since I use my powers for good I wouldn't tell anybody for the good of mankind. plus they wouldnt believe me anyways

12. Yeah I can just go ahead and have a friendly conversation in this pandoras box section :laughing: