Stupid thoughts thread!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ..the same as all of the other call of duty games.
    besides a change in story and minor in game changes.

2. What if the reason you can't rent a car until you're 21 is because rental cars are legal mind-altering drugs?

3. what if you never had to eat or sleep or bathe or anything and you were impervious to extreme heat and cold and you could just wander the earth having adventures for thousands of years?

4. My stupid thoughts are the ones that don't last till I get to the room I needed to go to! Ha

5. Would a bowl shaped like a plus sign be possible? You put the weed in the middle and each part of the plus sign would be a chamber for each person.

6. thats pretty much a hookah with 4 arms but yes it's possible

7. I hate eating Popsicles.... It's like I'm sucking a dick :(

8. Haven't been able to find a hookup in almost 4 days now..had the stupid thought to drive around and ask random people on the street at night. Thankfully my common sense overpowered the cravings and I didn't.

9. Snakes are tails with faces

10. on snowy days, i used to stay home and fuck. now its snowing, and ive got no one to fuck. #foreveralone

11. Snakes are just Tails with Faces

12. Snakes are just faces with tails

13. Tails are just snakes with no faces.

14. Faces aren't snakes with no tails

15. what if all dinosaurs evolved into humans but each dinosaur had a slightly different brain so you have a bunch of different humans with different dinosaur brains, like a business CEO would have a t-rex brain

16. tails are just faces without snakes

on a mothafuckin plane

17. A cloud is so awsome, it's always chillin' high up in the sky. And when he doesn't like it anymore he just says: F*ck it... And then it turns into water which is falling down on us.

18. ^ they are also made of a shitload of trippy fractal patterns that you can see if you look real close at the edges of a low cumulus cloud

19. [quote name='"GeniusO2"']A cloud is so awsome, it's always chillin' high up in the sky. And when he doesn't like it anymore he just says: F*ck it... And then it turns into water which is falling down on us.[/quote]

Word.

20. 2012!!! zombiez lol !!!!