Stupid thoughts thread!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Ya know sometimes I see people complaining about land fills and all but how about we just put all that garbage in volcanoes? It would all just burn up. We'd just put the garbage on a helicopter and just dump our load in the volcano. No living things are in volcanoes so this is a win win situation.

2. What about the toxic fumes/smoke? Dat shit can't be good for the air. Maybe, we could put some thermowhateveryoucallits next to it so that we can also produce electricity off of the given off heat?

3. i too wonder why we dont just incinerate our trash, but the gas and ashes do have to go somewhere. i think it would be cool if we could incinerate trash so thoroughly that we could break it down into single elements and use them for whatever we want. now THAT would be recycling.

4. if i apply for a job and tell them im a Taoist, wouldnt they have to give me more breaks and vacation time? i mean, if they didnt that would be religious discrimination right?

5. probably would depend
    on how good your lawyer is
    but shit give it a shot
    that dude with the spaghetti strainer did his thing :laughing:

6. What the fuck does this joke mean?

Me: Hey sexy wanna have sex? Her: Pssshhh only on the days that end in W ;. Me: Sweet see you tomorrow ;D

7. True Story (i'm latino lol)

one time i was blasted and in a chinese buffet...
    and i wondered
    why do asians have thier eyes more closed than others---lol like what made them more special than the whites, blacks latinos lol

why couldnt the blacks or indians have half closed eyes...

hmmmm

8. ive seen some blacks with some straight up chinese eyes before. alot actually. but no other race except asian.

9. that's so funny
    the last time i heard that
    i laughed so hard
    that i fell off my dinosaur

what the fuck was yoda in star wars?
    an alien or like a decrepit old person type thing?
    and why the fuck does he talk all backwards?

10. Then you have DP/DR. Depersonilization/derealization.

What if bears were the smartest animal in the world, they invented all kinds of stuff as cool and useful as the stuff humans have created, like drugs and weapons, and they study other animals and stuff but they hide from humans and put their weapons away if a human sees them. They just have a whole society that we don't even know about. I just realized after thinking that... What if there was a shadow government, all other species in the world had a society and communicated with each other (like a cat could talk to a ant), but they never communicated when humans were around because humans are the outkast, and the society doesn't want us to be part of their society, but they don't wanna tell us because we're like the retards in school, they don't want to tell us that they don't want us cause that's kinda dick, they just think it and hide it from us. The humans are the retards/losers of the earth because we pollute and stuff and cut down trees and pay no mind to other species... Holy shit I wanna write a book about this

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. What if you when you smoke you get a 6th sense which is called being high

12. Maybe
    Evolution realized how awesome weed was and so asians, who I think were the first to use it (or at least they had thousands of years to use it), ended up developing something in their brain that naturally releases THC and all the other good chemicals from weed into their system. This could explain why their eyes are like that: the eyes aren't squinty, they are naturally heavy :eek:!
    Or, maybe asians are all aliens/gods and frequently beam into outerspace when noone (as in, no nonasian) is around. When in outer space, their eyes aren't as protected from the sun, and so when they return to earth, they spend forever adapting to the light. This makes their eyes all squinty, hence the squinty eyes.

13. That's coming in the near future.

14. you know how when you're listening to music high you can feel the bass so much more? i sometimes just sit there feeling the bass thinking there's all those little people in my brain to do all of those functions and when we're high they think music is a concert, so they start moshing/dancing/jumping whatever and that's why i feel it more

15. i wish i owned the moon and had a bio dome that sustained enough wild life and other thigs like food and animals for my self. i would grow lots of fucking really good dope and do crazy moon sand experiments.

i would then find a way to venture out onto the moon just to see waht else is out there, while hotboxing my platinum/gold/diamond futuristic space suit.

idk..i would smoke alot of grass and stare at earth alot probably. i would grow trees so i could make a guitar out of wood and at least have some music.

16. ive always wished there was a way to download weed off the internet and have like nugs pop out of ur cd tray

17. molecular 3d printing, i wonder if it could ever exist, just download a model and it would print out any strain

18. ive invented some decent shit but i havent showed anyone yet lol i dont really think when im high

19. i just thought of the best way to conserve weed. buy a sack, get reeeelllyy fucking baked, and then put your sack somewhere without really looking. next time you wanna smoke, ur gonna have to look for your sack. you might just reconsider wake n baking the night after you get really stoned if you cant easily find your sack. your lazy stoner ass will just be like fuggit, and you'll have conserved some weed.

20. Whats black ops 3 gonna be like???